Lee-Generation X --- The [unofficial] Lee thread

Indeed you are lucky.
And indeed it blows, Denmark blows in all common description really, our Soccer team sucks, even our club teams sucks (we get like 1 team into Champions League, and I have yet to see it pass the group round, same really goes for the recent national team)
And to make it worse, I've heard several people being asked what Denmark is, and answer "A city in Germany" hell one even said "The capital of Germany" no offense to Germans, but it offends me :suspic:

[YOUTUBE]04War8wbMB8[/YOUTUBE]

What's the furthest place you've been outside of the Toon?

Lima, Peru

[YOUTUBE]04War8wbMB8[/YOUTUBE]

I fear that might be one of our only proud moments, that and our beer, but since I don't drink, I can't say if it's worth bragging about :shrug:

Edit: Oh and of course, how could I forget, the 92 European Championship in Soccer, sad thing we didn't even qualify for the European Championship tournament, we got in because Bosnia who was above us in the qualification tournament and was supposed to go to the European Championship tournament was in war.

Because I am insecure about my posting, do you think I am a decent poster?

What is one US city that you would visit if you had the money?

Indeed you are lucky.
And indeed it blows, Denmark blows in all common description really, our Soccer team sucks, even our club teams sucks (we get like 1 team into Champions League, and I have yet to see it pass the group round, same really goes for the recent national team)
And to make it worse, I've heard several people being asked what Denmark is, and answer "A city in Germany" hell one even said "The capital of Germany" no offense to Germans, but it offends me :suspic:

Well you do have at least one really interesting band- Efterklang and one or two other Danish who I can't quite think of the name of at the moment as well. You have Roskilde and are much closer than I am to the really vibrant music scene in Iceland, Swedan and Finland as well. It can't all be bad :)

But for Mr Lee, how goes it with your Canadian girlfriend? Hopefully still going well :)

Soap wise if they're not Aussie it has to be Eastenders but Corrie of the two

Damn I would of chose Emmerdale. I don't see the appeal in Corrie at least with Emmerdale the Dingle's give a bit of comic relief.

On topic. Which match at WM are you most looking forward to?

Because I am insecure about my posting, do you think I am a decent poster?

Yes and no, mainly because I don't see that much of you out and about. Definitely not a bad poster, or else I'd say so.

What is one US city that you would visit if you had the money?

It would be one of a few:

NYC, DC, Atlanta, LA and somewhere in Jersey to meet the triad (oh and Hershey to go with RVDgurl)

But for Mr Lee, how goes it with your Canadian girlfriend? Hopefully still going well :)

She's in Paris at the moment then Rome to do something with university. It's going well, we had a good chat about Right to censor the other night. Classic.

Damn I would of chose Emmerdale. I don't see the appeal in Corrie at least with Emmerdale the Dingle's give a bit of comic relief.

They're not as good as they used to be.

On topic. Which match at WM are you most looking forward to?

Outside Bret v Vince (I am a huge Vince mark and he never fails me wrestling wise)it would probably be Triple H v Sheamus as we've seen all the other matches really, this could put Sheamus on the map, or muck him up.

In fact i'm excited for every match, which is really rare.

So I'm guessing you like home and/or away and neighbors?

Incase I don't see this thread, good afternoon, good evening and goodnight.

Favorite submission? Both in professional wrestling and legitimate competition.

Legit - Rear naked choke

Pro- I would say the cross face chicken wing for sheer nostalgic factor of the Bret v Backlund match. If we go with ones still in use, A Kurt Angle ankle lock always makes me mark.

My favorite legit submission is obvious. Pro wrasslin I would have to say it's the Lion Tamer. Not the Walls of Jericho, but the Lion Tamer circa late nineties.

Yeah that was a good move, though it has been watered down slightly

propeller.gif
irked.gif

My body clocks fucked, and the past few days I've been sleeping until 3pm, so I decided to stay up a full day to get it reset

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back