Lee-Generation X --- The [unofficial] Lee thread

I don't have the excuse, being unemployed but I have had insomnia for about three years now

Yea I've been there too, I always seem to be unemployed for monthes at a time. The worst part of insomnia is the shows on tv suck major balls after midnight bar Adult Swim on Cartoon Network.

Agreed, except I usually just read other peoples posts or post in the spam sections. Because I honestly suck at posting with proper english and all that shit, so I don't want people tearing my shit apart lol.

Have you seen 90% of the wrestling section? Just have fun, that's what the forums there for, make another 19 posts and join the e-fed

Well Lee, what do you think really happened to Mathieu Bastareaud in that hotel in New Zealand? (And yeah is it wrong that I am developing a strange liking for the guy depite his humiliation of Brian O Driscoll?)

Well Lee, what do you think really happened to Mathieu Bastareaud in that hotel in New Zealand? (And yeah is it wrong that I am developing a strange liking for the guy depite his humiliation of Brian O Driscoll?)

It was proven he was faking it. I'm not bothered, I'm Scottish.

I'm not really, I just don't give a fuck about rugby.

You obviously have only taken a cursory glance at the headlines :) It seems relatively clear that he didn't just fall against a table to get those kind of injuries. I suppose the more interesting question to me was whether he did get in a scuffle with his own teammates or not or what the real story was.

And there I thought you were a proud Englishman :p Does this mean I can no longer blame you for starting the famine?

Well I am English, you could blame me, but I didn't only grow potatoes.

Why Lee what's your fav comic ever?

I'm glad you asked that, it would be Peanuts.

26205_379791422060_571732060_4331807_7981843_n.jpg

26479_666269613602_41106682_38245735_3330728_n.jpg

26047_106787272681423_100000504516695_167999_3903446_n.jpg

Light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation, there is no z in this. That is todays pet hate.

Link to the past, my favourite game ever.
Why did I even ask, right, lol. I've never played a Zelda game, sadly.

Yup, eventually. It took 12 years for the UK to get a copy (virtual console). Very good game I must say.
I'm currently trying to beat it, and I think it's a great game as well. I've been fixated on snes as of late. One of the better consoles, in my opinion. So many classics that brings nostalgia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back