Lee-Generation X --- The [unofficial] Lee thread

I'm currently trying to beat it, and I think it's a great game as well. I've been fixated on snes as of late. One of the better consoles, in my opinion. So many classics that brings nostalgia.

To me the SNES and the PS2 will be consoles people play for years. The SNES doesn't look dated but the NES/64 does.

Where am I bleeding from?

Mouth?

Who is a poster who can stand to improve the most?

Anyone can improve, most can. Get out the bar room, into the wrestling zones and other sections and just have fun. (Oh and don't be racist)

So I now joines Skype/Twitter and in other news Newcastle are still 2points ahead, game in hand. Promotion is looking very likely.

Do i regret not buying the 'Cyanide and Happiness' book I saw today

Yes, I've heard it's pretty good.

Today's disgruntled PM comes from Thomasrko who give the subject line "You better watch what you're saying"

Thomasrko said:
I've read your coment on the Is Edge as good as he thinks he is soga. You put that said Randy Orton was better than him. The words I said were Rko 4 Life, dude that is my fuckkin signature asshole. Pay attention.

RKO 4 LIFE:worship:

You're game didn't look great, but nothing could be worse than that match... and I've watched Albania vs Northern Ireland

That was Saturday, I was talking about last night.

So the job centre say I can't get any money. That's fun for two reasons

1) I need to EAT TO LIVE

2) London in three weeks, so I need to raise about £100 for the week.

Good grief

Hey CH!

22371_257659754790_514939790_3107058_886996_n.jpg

22371_257660579790_514939790_3107060_3531276_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo