Lee-Generation X --- The [unofficial] Lee thread

I thought you had since you mentioned it's probably a serial killer. It's a real tragedy. Hopefully they catch him.

I thought it was a joke with it being cereal that his was found in dead

Doo doo doo dooooo doo doo doo doo dooooo doo doo dooo doooooo doo doo doo doo doo doo doooooo

So what match is everyone looking forward to the most tonight?

Very talented type humming. I am gonna say..........Triple H vs Sheamus intrigues me the most.

I just wish Paul Bearer was there :(

I agree seems an intriguing match, plus I have a feeling Legacy may surprise us (as everyones expecting fuck all from them)

That one as well. You can sort of tell who will win the other matches but I have no clue who will win these two in particular.

I think them two, tag titles and divas are open, the rest aren't but they're still pretty damn cool.

But that little nagging feeling that this might be the year that the streak is broken or HBK's final match will add a good amount of interest into it.

Two things I hate in wrestling:

MITB and The streak

Bad year for you then. The Streak will continue, Shawn Michaels will retire (but will he stay there), and MITB gets a whole Pay Per View.

Yeah, sad times. Well I'll be back later this afternoon Leeamaniacs

As I will be back on probably tomorrow night. I have to go to sleep now and get up in about 3 1/2 hours for Church. Yay no sleep.

zelda-triforce.jpg

I wonder who makes up the WZ triforce?

I would go with Zelda geeks only.

KB and myself guaranteed.

One spot left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member