Lee-Generation X --- The [unofficial] Lee thread

That does. What you got and where?

I want to get the hylian crest on my forearm

Yup we're going up, Luther's going down. Need to think of a witty name for Luther come May.

I'm glad things went well for that, it means we can get promotion on Monday if all goes to plan.

Was watching a random old episode of Smackdown from 1999, saw this and I thought of you, had to laugh and get a screengrab.

5bedu.jpg

Stevie is love.

I do believe that was the match he beat Chris Jericho...

This man knows his Stevie Richards trivia.

I've never been more proud of you than I am at this moment Lee. I just thought it was hilarious how the little text on the screen billed him as "Stevie Richards AS Chyna", thought that was hysterical. Like he was acting in a stage play or something.

If you venture into the old school section Lee, I made a thread on Dr.Death you might want to check out.

Reactions: X
This man knows his Stevie Richards trivia.

I've never been more proud of you than I am at this moment Lee. I just thought it was hilarious how the little text on the screen billed him as "Stevie Richards AS Chyna", thought that was hysterical. Like he was acting in a stage play or something.

Him as Jericho was pretty funny too

If you venture into the old school section Lee, I made a thread on Dr.Death you might want to check out.

Off I go

Good, good, double good. Yep, Stevie also had a great performance as Chris Jericho.

24n1bth.jpg

Man I've just spent a good hour reading about the Nintendo 3DS it's looking good

Oh yeah? Is that the next generation system for Nintendo? Tell me its not another handheld console...

Oh yeah? Is that the next generation system for Nintendo? Tell me its not another handheld console...

It's a handheld, they're working on the new next gen. They're using this screen from Sharp http://tinyurl.com/yb3rm7x it's exciting stuff. If they manage to pull this off for handheld, I wouldn't be surprised if they did for next gen.

Morning Lee fans, today is a good day.

Why you ask?

If you don't know that you're not a Lee fan but here's a clue:

06012007_toon-army.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo