Lee-Generation X --- The [unofficial] Lee thread

Why do the people of hyrule keep money in pots?

T-Minus 30 days until the due date. But we're hoping for earlier. Sometime around May 26th sounds better than June 4th to us.

Have you ever seen the trailer for the movie Splice? I'm pretty sure it's the story of how my baby will be born.

T-Minus 30 days until the due date. But we're hoping for earlier. Sometime around May 26th sounds better than June 4th to us.

Have you ever seen the trailer for the movie Splice? I'm pretty sure it's the story of how my baby will be born.

MTFO.!!!. june the fourth for the win. It's the day I turn 21.

Haha Same as my sister, she's officially due on the 4th but they reckon it will be about the 26th.

MTFO.!!!. june the fourth for the win. It's the day I turn 21.

And thats exactly why no one wants to be born on June 4th. You ruined it for everyone! LOL.

May 26th was the original due date, but after the first Ultrasound, they pushed it to June 4th which is weird considering the baby was longer than average at the time of the first Ultrasound. Everyone things Lacey will pop early. My fingers are crossed.

Does your sister know what she is having? (I can't remember if I asked you that yet)

That would make sense...what's your mom called?

oi.jpg

Ah 4fof then the coincidences stop!

Phew

Natal...I hate the entire idea of it, I like to play video games drunk, that will be hard with natal

You see it's what's called "unequal rights" whereby females assume that in order for us to be equal they have to be like men when it wasn't equal but in turn they have stripped away what man could do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back