Lee-Generation X --- The [unofficial] Lee thread

29214_1316791525972_1416252161_30933848_5151947_n.jpg

Thought you might like this.

Reactions: Lee
I've often rated Cody Rhodes, met him before and we talked about Zelda ALTTP. Ring wise, I like it, he's still young and COULD be big, he's better than Ted in my opinion.

Do you have a UK team?

I used to blindly follow ManU because of all the FIFA I played. When I was 13, we didn't have Fox Soccer Channel, so I couldn't really watch club teams. MLS bores the shit out of me, it's so subpar in comparison.

Do love the shit Rooney can do, though. Need to really get back into it and find a team I can get behind.

Edit: Oh, and I don't play FIFA anymore, because Winning Eleven/Pro Evolution Soccer (Same game, actually) is 290381209828 times better.

Well my team is Newcastle United, if you want to experience the full roller-coaster of emotions they're one of the best for that!

I played "Soccer" from years like, 5-15, so I'm more into the game itself then anything else; seeing the field, the plays develop, etc.

Neh, Capcoms older stuff was better, plus they made some Zelda games.

I fucking miss when the SNES was current. That jump was amazing. Super Mario Bros 3 to Super Mario World, graphics wise?

Yeah crackingly amazing! See I think the last gen jump was shit any other was brilliant.

That and like, going from A B Select Start to fucking A B X Y L R Select Start... Definitely made gaming so much different.

If you guys knew how many hours I put into Super! Punch Out, you'd probably shake your heads. >.>

That and like, going from A B Select Start to fucking A B X Y L R Select Start... Definitely made gaming so much different.

Of you guys knew how many hours I put into Super! Punch Out, you'd probably shake your heads. >.>

And the trigger buttons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back