Lee-Generation X --- The [unofficial] Lee thread

Likely because of the train of women who won't leave you alone.

I heard your name isn't even Lee. Lee is just short for length, which, apparently, you have plenty of.

:lmao:

It's true it's true.

I've managed to persuade people my name is:

- Levi

Then these two come with the story that my parents are satanists
-Legion
- Lucifer but because Luci's a girls name I go by Lee

Lou (short for Louis) is the family name that only passes down by the oldest male of each generation, as my Dad was fourth male born Lou went to my unle Lou's son who is called Lou! (That is a legit reason)

WOW

Me to Tommy Dreamer

Why would anyone hate on Tommy? He seems such a legit nice guy

Then in a direct message I get this:

THETOMMYDREAMER
THANKS I TRY BUT PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW EVERYTHING

@PercyPringle Glad to see you're back taking bookings

@LeeMcCutcheon thanks... :)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS

Just you wait, all those thanks they give mwahahaha

I'm sure Dreamer will give you a shout out if he's ever inducted into a hall of fame, or Bearer for that matter.

I wont be voting. I am staying away from matches that I cannot make a case for bot competitors. Some of the guys were wrestling when I was just an infant and it would be pretentious of me to try and look as though I knew what I was talking about,

The only reason I would vote Owen is so that we can have Owen v Bret next round with Bret losing

That's awesome of you Thunda. I have noticed a lot of bullshit in the matches. There are maybe three or four posters here who have an actualy knowledge on puro or pre-Hogan WWF. Yet they try to make cases for wrestlers they really don't know anything about to try and seem more knowledgable. Pretty lame.

28301_10150195257785065_617200064_12303260_2203509_n.jpg
28350_387931122023_669637023_4425026_6178403_n.jpg

Yeah my local football team has two magazines, one of them I had an article published for

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back