Lee-Generation X --- The [unofficial] Lee thread

That goal was a mile offside.

2-2 and we keep an unbeaten home record

0,,10278~8755381,00.jpg

Okay let's get real, I'm not a homophobe, to be quite frankly I've never taken much consideration or care about what sexuality someone is leaning to, I don't believe in judging someones choices of life* and therefore I don't believe in judging homosexuality, female or male, the only thing I limit myself to with homosexuality is that I'm not very fond of being hit on myself by a male, if you wanna call that homophobic go ahead, but I am definitely anything but a homophobe.

Edit: * okay that might not be completely true, because I might be not be completely clean of judgemental thoughts towards people who choose to live a life of addiction, be it alcohol, smoking, or drug addiction, it's their choice, but that is one thing I will most likely have an opinion on no matter what happens, but that's for another story, some other day.

HAHA thanks, I'm sure Charlie Brown is doing the same somewhere

...So apparently the NASL's coming back? Yay, a second US Association Football league that will bomb because american soccer fans are morons. >.>

Likely because of the train of women who won't leave you alone.

I heard your name isn't even Lee. Lee is just short for length, which, apparently, you have plenty of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back