Lee-Generation X --- The [unofficial] Lee thread

What about things that are litterally impossible? Like building a perpetual motion machine, or exceeding the speed of light.

There are ways around both of those things. There are ways to travel from point A to point B faster than you would if you were traveling at the speed of light without actually doing it. Just theories obviously.

I suppose you coupld theoretically warp space time to fravel faster than c, but a perpetual motion machine breaks the laws of thermodynamics. which is a big no no.

Job hunt is pretty swell, may have a girl on the horizon too.

Plus a new sig :p

Nice sig Lee, is it just me, or would it have been a little funnier if the text had said "you're out of order"? :p

Now let's hear about the girl then.

Just a girl I know from church, just taking our time guaging levels of interest

Good for you Lee, siggy is pretty humorous and glad that a girl could be on the way. I need to find me one of those beautiful creatures.

Yeah, roll on Friday. The guy who interviewed me said that I "impressed him" but due to company policy he can't say if I have the job there and then.

Damn rights I did. The job is with a company called Teleperformance doing customer service on behalf of another company (Can't say which one) and it's a full time, permanent job.

Fucking ace!

Check the Dave vs Digital Night thread in Graphics for the sig I made you BTW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back