Lee-Generation X --- The [unofficial] Lee thread

Lee is sad today...SuperMarioGalaxy2 is released today and no money :(

Lee please tell me Gerrard is in the squad / starting position for England in the world cup.

If not, I might not be watching England vs USA tonight.

Come to think of it, this forum could explode tonight, the American fans, vs the English fans, we got a decent showing of both sides here.

I won't be on the board tonight, it's my cousins 21st Birthday party. I think the USA will win, I obviously want England to win

Perhaps, I haven't followed English football, cause we don't get it in Denmark, still like him although.

By the way congratulations on your cousin, I wonder how I missed that.

Sucks, he's a pretty decent defensive player, at least last time I checked on him.

Sucks that apparently the match starts in the middle of fucking Top Gear :icon_neutral:

If getting the England captaincy spurs Gerrard on the way when he first got the Liverpool captaincy then it will be a good thing for England. However, Capello seems as determined to play him out of positon as Benitez was

Well I knew we wouldn't win, and it's our first ever draw v USA

Was boring, every female was either 17 or my cousin. Not fun at all!

I know what you mean Lee, whenever I go to some birthday dinner or something with my mother's boyfriends family I'm the oldest of the youngsters, the closest is the boyfriends daughter who is 14 or 15.

And on my Mother's side, well there's only my sister and my twin cousins (boy and a girl)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back