• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lariat's single...again.

I don't think so. I think with a mix of good humour and nicities a man ca....

Nah, I jest. It is the truth, no doubt!

Never been an asshole to someone who wasn't an asshole to me first. I'm definitely a guy who doesn't strike first. And, there are very few instances where I would be compelled to give the shit someone gave me in return.

I usually try to be a nice guy, but if someone is a jerk they will get it right back. Usually in the form of biting sarcasm

I'm not one to go out of my way to be an ass but I find that honesty is definately biased in a way that makes me an ass.

Ive always seen not returning jerkitude as the most effecient way to show that you are above that person, and they are shit.

In all fairness, I am an overall nice guy. But when someone disrespects me or under minds me, it drives me nuts. But NorCal's logic is good. Ignoring a jerk is the biggest insult you can give to a jerk.

In all fairness, I am an overall nice guy. But when someone disrespects me or under minds me, it drives me nuts. But NorCal's logic is good. Ignoring a jerk is the biggest insult you can give to a jerk.

MMMMMhhhhhMMM. Ive learned ong ago that indifference is the most maddening reaction ever for other people. Wether they have passion for you, or hate you. Indifference will KILL them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back