• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lariat's single...again.

A good facial always works too...Not that I'd know :shifty:

I bet she'd get down like that. We've had the 'sex' talk. She's no lightweight in the kinkiness department. Does anal, and likes it. Swallows, because she 'doesn't want to leave a mess' and has a weird fetish involving submission. I'm sure she wouldn't be opposed to the facial. :D

I bet she'd get down like that. We've had the 'sex' talk. She's no lightweight in the kinkiness department. Does anal, and likes it. Swallows, because she 'doesn't want to leave a mess' and has a weird fetish involving submission. I'm sure she wouldn't be opposed to the facial. :D

ummmmmm. if somone elses girl is having THAT convo with you...uh yea she is prolly deffo fuckin around on him as it is

ummmmmm. if somone elses girl is having THAT convo with you...uh yea she is prolly deffo fuckin around on him as it is

Probably. Well see where it goes. She's texting me at the moment...lulz.

So as I go to bed...here's a topic.

Discuss that one girl...don't have to give out names. Just a story on how it was the most fucked relationship ever. NorCal, NSL, and Ty....I expect some solid stories. But anyone's welcome to chime in.

Discuss that one girl...don't have to give out names. Just a story on how it was the most fucked relationship ever. NorCal, NSL, and Ty....I expect some solid stories. But anyone's welcome to chime in.

I've told my fair share of stories of my ex. She cheated with 2 of my best friends, one of their girlfriends, my uncle, his friend, and her ex. Then we split up, she had a pretty wild summer fucking random guys, while still blowing me for the condoms, and then we got back together. Don't ask why. Then, we split cause she wanted to fuck everything still. She's now divorced, has 3 kids from 3 dads, no job, no car, no income, lives on her grandma's property that's covered in rats and snakes and vermin from all her garbage, and the state won't give me custody, because I work overnights.

I can go on and on, but that should be enough for now :lmao:

Probably. Well see where it goes. She's texting me at the moment...lulz.

She wants you

And here's the kicker in all of this. The friend I was talking about that warned me about her is the one that's fucking her behind my back. So...what I did is confront his ass at our local hangout, which is actually a parking lot behind McDonalds. I was ready to light into his ass, then I seen his woman in the car with him...

She works with me at Bank of America. I have her as a friend on Myspace...so I told her we should hang out sometime. And instead of mentioning the guy, she said, 'Sure, about tomorrow night after work, we go riding around...'

Payback's a bitch.

Awesome-11.jpg

No stories or anything, but just wondering about the "said she loved me and wanted to have a family after two weeks." Yeah, that's a definate sign something is wrong. Women who fall to hard or overplay their hand in general like that annoy the fuck out of me. Huge deal breaker.

I never yell or threaten to hit when it comes time to end it. I remain calm and cold when laying the hurt. A break-up initiated by me is like a Chris Jericho promo. :cool:

Ok so first she says she loves you and wants to have a family with you, then later after you tell her you want to see other people she informs you that she already is?!?!?:lmao:

Yeah you got one delusional bitch there, you are much better off being single

She was probably in love with the other guy as well.

You know, 'cause it's so easy to make her feel such things.

Ugh. Women and their fucking drama. Women and ellis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back