• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lariat's been a baaad boy...

This was after two hours of this kid raising pure hell and having NOTHING good to say to me despite me fixing his lunch and shit. Didn't use any foul language, just simply said I was on top of his mom last night, which I was.

She informed he that he knows what happens when someone's on top of me because he's walked in on her and his dad...lol. Whoops.

I told you not to smoke that X, I knew it was laced.

Laced?! I thought you said it was ace! Like groovy, hip, cool, spiffy, cracking, dandy, smashing, nifty, laid back bro.

Oh god...not the PCP! Anything but the PCP!

Don't filter your thoughts Mooney McMoonshine, let yer mouth hole flow.

Laced?! I thought you said it was ace! Like groovy, hip, cool, spiffy, cracking, dandy, smashing, nifty, laid back bro.

I am trying a new PG me....You guys are making it really hard.............ACK!

Well if you woulda turned the bass down for just a second you would've understood what I said.

This is gonna be worse than when Uma Thurman decided to snort heroin on Pulp Fiction.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back