• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lariat's been a baaad boy...

Nah...it was just a joke. More than likely, if she's a good looking woman with a nice house and three kids, she's divorced with decent alimony payments and a good ex-husband.

damn right. DAMN right. I would love to just blindly fall into a situation like that. Love nothing better.

I doubt its trouble for you. at my work, if you fuck someone higher ranking than you, then the higher ranking person gets in trouble. When students fuck their teachers, the student dont get in no trouble, the teacher does. Dont worry about it.

Wait...same thing happened to my cousin and he got discharged for it, and he was lower rank then she was. 0_o

Meh, I'm assuming if they met off duty, and happened to run into eachother it would be okay, right? They'd just have to change squadrons right?

Hmm. Interesting shit. Ahh well, it makes perfect sense as to why, it all goes back to the Don't Ask Don't Tell, if its going to get in the way of a mission, then obviously it shouldn't be happening. I'd say you would find your commanding officers to be repulsive with all that yelling, I'd say you would find them bitchy.

Top Gun is a bullshit movie, telling me lies. Doesn't he date his commanding officer, like, in the open?

Do you like it when she calls you big Poppa? Because if not, her kids sure will...

dude, you're the luckiest motherfucker ever! well, short of winning the lottery twice in a row, you're luckier than rest of us.

You just have to go for it. I've been shot down quite a bit, too. This just happen to be one of those times where I found an incredibly horny MILF who was just waiting for my move.

You just have to go for it. I've been shot down quite a bit, too. This just happen to be one of those times where I found an incredibly horny MILF who was just waiting for my move.

this is what no one understaaands man. People fear rejection so damn badly. Getting rejected is just as much a part of the game as being sucked off. They grow in concert, generally :lmao:

So...

was Babysitting yesterday before I had to go into work. The MILF's kids, btw. So one of them is a real smart ass little boy...about 9-10 range. Don't care.

Anyway, he's a mean ass thing, and I tell him to sit down about 1608 times. HE chimes in with 'You're not my daddy! GO TO HELL!'

So...I give a witty retort.

'If I'm not your daddy, then why was I on top of your mommy last night?'

He cried and has now told on me, and I'm pretty sure me and her are done as a FWB. When keepin' it real .....goes wrong.

So...

was Babysitting yesterday before I had to go into work. The MILF's kids, btw. So one of them is a real smart ass little boy...about 9-10 range. Don't care.

Anyway, he's a mean ass thing, and I tell him to sit down about 1608 times. HE chimes in with 'You're not my daddy! GO TO HELL!'

So...I give a witty retort.

'If I'm not your daddy, then why was I on top of your mommy last night?'

He cried and has now told on me, and I'm pretty sure me and her are done as a FWB. When keepin' it real .....goes wrong.
Oh man, you really shouldn't have said that. He is only a kid. All kids that age range are smartasses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back