• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Klunder-Dangerfield

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
rodney2.jpg

Klunder-Dangerfield said:
I have seen a lot of people putting wrestling threads in the bar room lately. Do not do this again as it's considered spam. It clutters up the bar room when it has a place of its own. Put your threads in the right place. If it's wrestling, it goes in the wrestling sections. If it's not wrestling, it goes in the non-wrestling sections.

What if it's just pure shit? Do we have a trash can section? I think we need one.

How is that complicated?

You'd honestly think it's not.. but obviously I'm sure you're being surprised, daily, at how much it truly is.

I've gone through and changed the ones that were in the bar room to the LDSZ. If there was flaming or something like that beforehand, I'll let them slide this time only. Now, follow all the rules associated with those sections or you'll be infracted. You'll also be infracted if you put things in the wrong place. This is your warning.

I don't think they respect you KB-Dangerfield. Perhaps you should explain to them better.

Maybe put some things in bold next time. People respond to bold. Ohh, and italics. And when I used to use "" (like for example "I") people seemed to catch that bit. Maybe put every word you say in quotations.

Or, not.. maybe forgetting you posted and stickied this needs to just be a forgotten memory. Because it's apparent no one else remembers you saying any of it, thats for sure.

I remember though, KB-Dangerfield, I remember.

I think he was moderately pissed off when he did it, too. Well, Becca seemed to think he was. Who gets pissed off over the internet, anyways?

I think I'm just gonna start rambling now.. it'll help ease the pain..

1. I didn't sticky it.

Someone did.. they locked it, too. Otherwise I'm fairly sure I would've posted this in there.

2. I didn't infract you when you did it so i wouldn't test my patience on it.

But you created the thread, after I made mine. Thus, you were post-warning me, to not do it again. I wasn't disobeying, then doing it more.

I was a good boy, and actually read (and listened) to what you said. I didn't just read it and think to myself.. It's the fucking bar room, get over it. Like others surely have..

So.. would this be an awkward time to start discussing my most recent purchase of a certain DVD that came out today.. starring someone, who's name I shall not mention, until it's been cleared I can.

Ohh.. I can give a hint, though.. he's not one of the Village People, but I do believe they made a song about him. Ohh, Yeah... just saying

You don't have to say his name but you can nod. Would this person happen to be a Savage, Will?

And I read what KB posted and have been abiding by it. So I've been a good boy.

You don't have to say his name but you can nod. Would this person happen to be a Savage, Will?

ItsPossible-Md.jpg

And I read what KB posted and have been abiding by it. So I've been a good boy.

Seriously though - why do People not post Wrestling in the LDSZ? I personally think it's because more People visit the bar room, and they're afraid someone won't see their new mediocre thread as fast.

Did this person allegedly do something to or with Stephanie McMahon?

Seriously though - why do People not post Wrestling in the LDSZ? I personally think it's because more People visit the bar room, and they're afraid someone won't see their new mediocre thread as fast.

Because A-they do not understand that wrestling threads that would be considered spammy topics belong in the LDSZ.

or B-They desperately want people to read their threads so they put them in the bar room since it get a lot more traffic than the LDSZ.

Why people don't use the new posts button and see ALL of the posts and not just the bar room ones is beyond me.

KB maybe you should post that thread in every section and have it stickied and then maybe people will read it and understand.

Did this person allegedly do something to or with Stephanie McMahon?

cenakidzc9.jpg

Its feasible.

And I bet, if he attempted it.. he'd come at her looking something like this.

flo-wrestler.jpg

Because A-they do not understand that wrestling threads that would be considered spammy topics belong in the LDSZ.

But.. wait, the bar room is spam friendly. But, :headscratch: so is the LDSZ?!

I'm confused now. What makes them different then?

or B-They desperately want people to read their threads so they put them in the bar room since it get a lot more traffic than the LDSZ.

Hmm.. I see.. okay, bare with me.. this is me just being crazy and putting logical thought into something that likely doesn't need it.

What IF... hypothetical.. what if, more people who posted Wrestling in the bar room, just did it instantly in the LDSZ.. wouldn't that increase the amount of posts going there, thus likely to increase the amount of traffic it picks up?????

Why people don't use the new posts button and see ALL of the posts and not just the bar room ones is beyond me.

Post.. :headscratch: Button. :blink:

Come again?

KB maybe you should post that thread in every section and have it stickied and then maybe people will read it and understand.

That would require people to actually want to click on something that says "Attention, Important! Everyone read!!" Fuck that, way too much work involved with that.

Spamming is easier, less complex and far less time consuming than actually reading something on a forum.

cenakidzc9.jpg

Its feasible.

And I bet, if he attempted it.. he'd come at her looking something like this.

flo-wrestler.jpg

That picture of Randy Savage made me lol. Did this person lose all of their world title reigns to either Ric Flair or Hulk Hogan?
But.. wait, the bar room is spam friendly. But, :headscratch: so is the LDSZ?!

I'm confused now. What makes them different then?

In the LDSZ you discuss things about wrestling that are spam. While in the Bar Room you discuss anything non-wrestling related.

Hmm.. I see.. okay, bare with me.. this is me just being crazy and putting logical thought into something that likely doesn't need it.

What IF... hypothetical.. what if, more people who posted Wrestling in the bar room, just did it instantly in the LDSZ.. wouldn't that increase the amount of posts going there, thus likely to increase the amount of traffic it picks up?????

I guess it would.

That picture of Randy Savage made me lol.

Same. Honestly, each time I've heard the story about Steph and Him.. I think of this picture, with him saying "Snap into it, Oh yeah!"

Did this person lose all of their world title reigns to either Ric Flair or Hulk Hogan?

You mean..

macho.jpg

This title?

Or..

This title?

In the LDSZ you discuss things about wrestling that are spam. While in the Bar Room you discuss anything non-wrestling related.

Whoopidy Do..

machoman.jpg

It's still spam all the way around, right, right? So why would it matter?

I guess it would.

Interesting.. posting more in a section, creates more traffic for 'said' section.

But it's still not the Best spamming section.. Dig it?!

RandySavage045.jpg

Same. Honestly, each time I've heard the story about Steph and Him.. I think of this picture, with him saying "Snap into it, Oh yeah!"

Now I will think of that picture too when anyone says something about him and Steph. Even though it's most likely not true.

You mean..

macho.jpg

This title?

Or..

This title?

Both

Whoopidy Do..

machoman.jpg

It's still spam all the way around, right, right? So why would it matter?

Because if there's only one section for all spam then there would be too much confusion for some people and some threads would get lost in the shuffle.

Interesting.. posting more in a section, creates more traffic for 'said' section.

But it's still not the Best spamming section.. Dig it?!

RandySavage045.jpg

I dig.

Now I will think of that picture too when anyone says something about him and Steph. Even though it's most likely not true.

If it was, I doubt they would've made a DVD about him. (Unless it's like the Ultimate Warrior DVD)

Okay, so what, big deal..

RandySavage029.jpg

Because if there's only one section for all spam then there would be too much confusion for some people and some threads would get lost in the shuffle.

Interesting.

RandySavage027.jpg

But, it's all just spam, so if it gets lost - couldn't it just be recreated?

I mean, the bar room gets half a dozen threads on the same thing. Either including any of the following; sex remarks, women, respect seeking, corny jokes, annoying posters trying to get attention, job interventions, NorCal, drunken posts or Becca's body.

Good. Now I'm about to head off, be sure to keep in touch.

Randy.Savage.jpg

E-Call me.

If it was, I doubt they would've made a DVD about him. (Unless it's like the Ultimate Warrior DVD)

It's not like the Ultimate Warrior dvd.

Okay, so what, big deal..

RandySavage029.jpg

There's no Big Deal.

Interesting.

RandySavage027.jpg

But, it's all just spam, so if it gets lost - couldn't it just be recreated?

I mean, the bar room gets half a dozen threads on the same thing. Either including any of the following; sex remarks, women, respect seeking, corny jokes, annoying posters trying to get attention, job interventions, NorCal, drunken posts or Becca's body.

You're not making things any easier :lmao:

Good. Now I'm about to head off, be sure to keep in touch.

Bye.

Ironically that picture is going to be included in my sig when I finally decide to change it.

E-Call me.

I will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back