• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZ History

Goldberg apparently did lose a darkmatch or two before he got on TV....I hear

:lmao:

Shit he tried that argument with me! I wasn't hearing any of that noise.

Even though no one wants to admit it...the WZnWo thing was pretty big.

Oh damn let's see. For me...

OCW. I know I'm biased, but come on now. Biggest thread of all time, passes Norcal, WZCW, Bar Room and every other while some of them had over a year head start. At one point, all but two staff members were a part of it.

Me getting banned in the initial prank and the bar room almost going up in flames as a result.

CCS vs. the World was awesome, but I missed it because of freaking work.

The great forum crash of 08 (I think) which happened just as Shocky and I started debating.

Sly and I arguing for 6 hours STRAIGHT in the Board Room over a spamming infraction.

January 6-8, 2007: Lee, Papa Shango, myself, I think Ricky, join in a three day span. All fourr were mods at one point. Best 3 day stretch EVER.

Finally, IC/Norcal meeting. Completely awesome.

More coming later.

NorCal joins twitter

All three Tournament wins in Shocky's tournament.

Jake is bant

Jake is bant x2

TM gets hacked:(

Jake steps down

Wes is bant 63253272354326243532632 times

Election Night.

I believe that's probably the most hardcore-ly I've ever owned someone on this forum. I molested his soul.

CCS vs the World almost got Harthan banned.

And you would have been robbed of this greatness.

My 200 post, that's pretty historic... joking.

Wow, I missed out on a lot of stuff. CCS vs World is awesome. Complete ownage XFear. I loved it.

my utter domination of Roman history over FTS in that election thread

my 2000 word essay outlining what led to pro-wrestling in the first place

God, that CCS. My memory of him is him making a jillion topics in the prison, and then when someone asked what CCS stood for, he flipped out on them. Probably because someone asked if it meant "Christian ********er".

Even though no one wants to admit it...the WZnWo thing was pretty big.

?

nWZo thread is one of the greatest threads ever! That faction was soooo sweet. Too bad people weren't commited enough.

It was fucking amazing, and it really let people get to know each other and become better posters. I wish I could have kept my sig until Tents returned full time, but this sig was too awesome not to use.

SEScoops Invasion...where are my brothers in arms? We fought proudly together, and we won.

I told Rusty that a group of stoners were going to ******** his sister on the hood of his car during a weed debate.

The nWZo isn't something to be proud of. It could easily be merged with the pointless thread, and that's hardly a piece of WrestleZone history.

Oh shut up 48. Are any of the other top Bar Room threads any more meaningful? How is the NWZO thread any different from the Norcal thread or the damn Melichia tribute thread?

Put down the haterade son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back