WZ History

FTS, your "Exile Me" thread was the final straw that got me to join. So blame FTS for JKO!

Damn you.

Oh shut up 48. Are any of the other top Bar Room threads any more meaningful? How is the NWZO thread any different from the Norcal thread or the damn Melichia tribute thread?

Put down the haterade son.

I started the damn nWZo alongside Tenta. It's not hatred, it's the truth. The whole thing is pointless bullshit.

The nWZo isn't something to be proud of. It could easily be merged with the pointless thread, and that's hardly a piece of WrestleZone history.
Oh shut up 48. Are any of the other top Bar Room threads any more meaningful? How is the NWZO thread any different from the Norcal thread or the damn Melichia tribute thread?

Put down the haterade son.

I don't know if I'd go as far as to say it could be merged with the pointless thread, but I don't think it's history yet.

Of course it is. Not only did it have RCK, but it also had roots in the Murfish Family. Those are qualifiers right there. We've expanded our ranks a bit, but with good people. That said, we used to be the most exclusive clique around.

Evolution > Every Other Forum Stable

Jake, Shocky, myself, and Prax. That was the elite shit.

I"m reading CCS v. The World now, epic stuff. How wasn't he banned until a few months ago is beyond me.

He was banned, then brought back.

Fuck I hated him, he was one of the people to get the 40 days of TM rep, before that was outlawed.

He was kind of funny as I Like The Flippy. The post about the big HD sets being sexy made me laugh.

CCS' trial was something to behold. I like how I volunteered to defend him and he was going to be perma-banned anyway. And Becker getting banned was awesome. And people losing their shit when Edge was getting so far in this years WZ Tournament.

And MY debut was pretty epic, also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back