KB left me

HBK-aholic

Shawn Michaels ❤
  • He didn't even say goodbye :(.
  • I should really go back to bed, it's 1.30 am and I need to be up early.
  • The boyfriend went out drinking with some friends. I'm so paranoid I assume their were girls and that he liked them.
  • I keep waking up at stupid o clock.
  • I feel like writing a list.
  • Can everyone use the list button now?
  • Every single night, the 3 year old sleeping at the side of me ends up with his head at the foot of the bed.
  • I'm not sure why.
  • My eyes are watering I'm so tired.
  • IC is pretty hot. So is NorCal. And KB. And Ricky. WZ is an attractive site.

• He didn't even say goodbye :(.
  • I should really go back to bed, it's 1.30 am and I need to be up early.
  • The boyfriend went out drinking with some friends. I'm so paranoid I assume there were girls and that he liked them.
  • I keep waking up at stupid o clock.
  • I feel like writing a list.
  • Can everyone use the list button now?
  • Every single night, the 3 year old sleeping at the side of me ends up with his head at the foot of the bed.
  • I'm not sure why.
  • My eyes are watering I'm so tired.
  • IC is pretty hot. So is NorCal. And KB. And Ricky. WZ is an attractive site.

:rolleyes:

Wait, I thought Lee was pissed because Becca didn't say he was attractive. If that's not the case, then Lee's comment is no longer funny.

No I was pointing out that she was paranoid about her boyf finding other girls attractive THEN saying about other guys she found attractive.

No I was pointing out that she was paranoid about her boyf finding other girls attractive THEN saying about other guys she found attractive.

It's not the looking I mind so much, everyone does it. I should really trust him, he's very nice. Hmm.

Kenan, no need for questions. The answer to everything is painkillers and repeating "JKO has a big worm" 10 times every 15 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back