• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I have the house to myself.

I could make a joke about you living with your parents at 20 and talking about being alone for 10 days, but a few others have for me.

What I will say, is while I feel you ought to move out soon, or not tell us you're still living with mommy and daddy, what you SHOULD do is MILK THE FUCK OUT OF IT! I moved out when I was 18, havn't looked back since. BUT now that i live check by check, I realize that if I still lived at home, I could have saved and bought so much more, a car, etc.

But if you're not saving money for anything, remove your mouth from the teet and GTFO lol.

Lulz. I'm J-idiot. People make fun of me. I cry and use my tears as lube to whack off. WAAAAAAAAA!!!!

cry_l.gif

I had an experience like that. It happened when I was 18 and moved out of my parent's house.

Then you, just as I, lived in that limbo known as college.

I could make a joke about you living with your parents at 20 and talking about being alone for 10 days, but a few others have for me.

What I will say, is while I feel you ought to move out soon, or not tell us you're still living with mommy and daddy, what you SHOULD do is MILK THE FUCK OUT OF IT! I moved out when I was 18, havn't looked back since. BUT now that i live check by check, I realize that if I still lived at home, I could have saved and bought so much more, a car, etc.

But if you're not saving money for anything, remove your mouth from the teet and GTFO lol.

I actually think you are cool guy, man, but no one who admits that they got the clap should be giving people tough love.

When some guy said earlier to "milk the shit out of it", Im pretty sure he ment your dick. *********e, *********e, *********e. Can't stress this enough. Do it everywhere in the house. Your bedroom, your parents' bedroom, your cat's litter box. Doesn't matter, use every capacity of your freedom.

And if you really miss your parents then just ask your next door neighbour Mrs. Jefferson if she'd like to come join you for a "group milking session". Then they'll be back in no time to post you bail... :D

Macca see's the light funny side, i can enjoy the little things like fucking a girl all round the house without any parents arounds. *calls a really nice girl to come over tonight*

Liar, there's no hot chicas coming round, is there? Pics or it didn't happen...

This isn't wwetributes with yet another alt, is it?

Be a good Samaritan. Video it and post in on ****load. Your rep will be unstoppable if you do.

Ho boy. These stables are really something. Latino World Order sounds like The J.O.B Squad to me. Maybe I should another victim to teh list of broken stables...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back