I got kicked out of my house

It is my experience that things are almost always better in the morning. Maybe it's you being out late on a Sunday night or something. My guess is that things will be calmer in the morning. Control your temper and be willing to negotiate.

No idea they won't say anything. My dad called and said to tell Manny (the friend I was out with) not to leave right away when I got home. When I got there a suitcase was on my bed and my mom said my dad wanted me out and we'd talk about it tomorrow. They owe me 100 dollars as well. I don't know how long Im gonna last with 138 bucks though. Hotels cost 50 bucks a night usually. So thats out the question. I wanna man up and prove them wrong but I don't know what to do its so sudden.

Oh fuck :( I can't even, that's so horrible. Maybe things'll be better in the morning, sometimes people just do these rash things without thinking about them.

I've been kicked out before, it's such a helpless feeling, and ugh, just I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

It is my experience that things are almost always better in the morning. Maybe it's you being out late on a Sunday night or something. My guess is that things will be calmer in the morning. Control your temper and be willing to negotiate.

I always go out for ppvs my mom knew I was out but I get what your saying.

I don't know what to tell you right now, Christian. I feel for you though, man, and I'd be just as panicked as you are right now if I was losing a roof over my head without knowing why this was the case. Damn, dude...sorry. The only piece of advice I can give you is to talk with your parents in the morning about this, and to try your best to remain calm. Sleep might be out of the question tonight (you must really be on the edge right now, bro), but, just keep a level head when you discuss things with your parents tomorrow.

Oh fuck :( I can't even, that's so horrible. Maybe things'll be better in the morning, sometimes people just do these rash things without thinking about them.

I've been kicked out before, it's such a helpless feeling, and ugh, just I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

thanks hun :)

Damn dude, hope all this shit works out for you & I will keep you in my thoughts. If I could lend a hand I would, but there is a huge ocean seperating us.

Although Monkey is being a complete ass about this, he has something is trying to tell you. Unfortunately, life throws shit in your direction like this & you must find a way to come around from this. You find a way out, it will make you stronger in the end. This can be your backstory for when you make it to the WWE.

Good luck with sorting shit out. If you still need a place when I arrive in America in a couple of years I will gladly help out.

Maybe that's it. I remember you saying you were in wrestling school I think? Maybe they disagree with you being involved in it.

Ok, all the people living on the streets are just a product of this...NO, they choose to live their life this way. If CB doesnt want to do this, then he can be a man, and then prove me and everyone else wrong. Until then he's just bitching about getting kicked out.

Theres a difference between bitching and coming for some support, do you not understand that?

And theres a difference between helping out, and just being a giant deuchebag. Your being the latter, and theres really no need of it.

He's probably just in a pissy moode for some reason, obviously i'm referring to Monkey.

But, maybe i'm losing my brain, havn't a ton of people come on here and asked for help with their problems? I'd def. not consider it all "bitching", so Monkey's just being stupid.

Damn dude, hope all this shit works out for you & I will keep you in my thoughts. If I could lend a hand I would, but there is a huge ocean seperating us.

Although Monkey is being a complete ass about this, he has something is trying to tell you. Unfortunately, life throws shit in your direction like this & you must find a way to come around from this. You find a way out, it will make you stronger in the end. This can be your backstory for when you make it to the WWE.

Good luck with sorting shit out. If you still need a place when I arrive in America in a couple of years I will gladly help out.

FALKON UNDERSTANDS ME. THANK YOU.

When life throws you lemons, you szay fuck the lemons and bail. Do what you need to. Dont go turning to others for support, be your own person. I've learned this countless times in my life. If im being a douchebag when I say this then so be it, but my intentions are actually good. Its nut up or shut up time for you right now. Be a man, the way god intended you to be. You have no one to turn tpo but yourself CB. Trust me, I know.

I'm sorry Monkey, but you saying that he should man up and not try to seek help or advice from others and "be his own man" is so fucking stupid I just died a little bit inside. Sometimes people need help, and there's nothing wrong with that. This is why things like therapists exist.

When life throws you lemons, you szay fuck the lemons and bail. Do what you need to. Dont go turning to others for support, be your own person. I've learned this countless times in my life. If im being a douchebag when I say this then so be it, but my intentions are actually good. Its nut up or shut up time for you right now. Be a man, the way god intended you to be. You have no one to turn tpo but yourself CB. Trust me, I know.

Just because your intentions are good doesn't mean the way you're going about trying to communicate them is in anyway right. You're trying to come off all edgy and real, and no, sorry, you're just being a cunt right now, no more, no less. Believe what you want to believe about life Monkey, but at least have some fucking tact.

Reactions: X
I'm sorry Monkey, but you saying that he should man up and not try to seek help or advice from others and "be his own man" is so fucking stupid I just died a little bit inside. Sometimes people need help, and there's nothing wrong with that. This is why things like therapists exist.

People need help, I understand that. But if they choose to, they can help themselves more by staying true to themselves. Therapists are a crock of shit as well. No offense to anyone who uses them, but anyone who has went to see one is just fooling themselves and wasting money, in time someone can figure out their own problems, they dont need to spend money to do this.

And how, pretell, is he NOT being a man?

He's just coming for some support right now, this literally JUST happened to him, he has friends on this forum that he talks to regularly like a lot of other people on here. How is that not being a man? By your reasoning, we should just all say fuck it to our friends when life shits on us, and just buck up and deal with it on our own. Yeah, that sounds nice and all, but sometimes that shit gets too much and y'know you kind of need support from ohhh idk.. your friends.

I'm sure he will rebound from this, i'm sure he will figure something out, he's not asking for a fuckin' handout or anything all he's doing is looking for some god damn support right now. For you to get on his case, especially right after this all just happened, is fucked up and shows how much of a classless piece of shit you are.

Seriously dude, YOU are the one that needs to grow the fuck up.

Anywho CB Punk... my heart goes out to you man. If you need advice man, peace through power. Get through this ordeal as calm, cool & collected as possible & you will find yourself back on top of life by squirting lemon juice in its eyes & kicking the shit out of it.

Nut up or shut up.

Jesus Christ, this shit happens all the time. If you're a real man you will figure shit out. If you're not you will die. Simple as.

Am I? Or am I being a realist? This world is full of it, grow a set, and prove everyone wrong.

While Monkey is being hella blunt, he's got a point and he's trying to help you out, CB. If you can't talk to your parents and sort this out, then it's time for you to grow up and fight on your own. Freaking out and thinking "Oh my god..what will I do now?" won't help matters. You have to accept the fact that life has decided to fuck you, and become resolute in the fact that you won't let it win...or else it will. And life isn't supposed to win until you die. Even then, that's only because you had no other choice.

So, yeah. You can go with my more verbose approach, or Monkey's succinct wording. If you can't work this out, it's time to sit up straight and find your way.

And how, pretell, is he NOT being a man?

He's just coming for some support right now, this literally JUST happened to him, he has friends on this forum that he talks to regularly like a lot of other people on here. How is that not being a man? By your reasoning, we should just all say fuck it to our friends when life shits on us, and just buck up and deal with it on our own. Yeah, that sounds nice and all, but sometimes that shit gets too much and y'know you kind of need support from ohhh idk.. your friends.

I'm sure he will rebound from this, i'm sure he will figure something out, he's not asking for a fuckin' handout or anything all he's doing is looking for some god damn support right now. For you to get on his case, especially right after this all just happened, is fucked up and shows how much of a classless piece of shit you are.

Seriously dude, YOU are the one that needs to grow the fuck up.

You are seriously overreacting. Monkey is offering advice the same way you are. He's just being more blunt about it. For someone who made a name for himself as being the man who "didn't care what we thought about him" you're being rather touchy with Monkey for telling it how it is.

I'll give you that he is being really, perhaps overly, blunt about it..but his advice stands.

People need help, I understand that. But if they choose to, they can help themselves more by staying true to themselves. Therapists are a crock of shit as well. No offense to anyone who uses them, but anyone who has went to see one is just fooling themselves and wasting money, in time someone can figure out their own problems, they dont need to spend money to do this.

:disappointed:

I'm sorry Monkey, you know I love you, but the shit your spewing right now is beyond ridiculous. Therapists are a crock of shit? That's one of the stupidest fucking things I've ever heard, no shit people are ABLE to figure out their own problems, that's why therapy exists for those who CAN'T. And explain to me how someone who's been abused or raped or is dealing with serious issues in their life is just going to be fine and dandy by themselves without any support or any outlet to talk to?

I love you Monkey, but the shit you're spewing right now is just downright foolish.

I seem to remember a certain primate/hunter having some very big emotional issues a few months back and then coming on here and making thread after thread about said issues, even reaching the point where IC had to put a stop to them.

Was that Monkey or am I thinking of his younger brother Chimpanze Sam?

You are seriously overreacting. Monkey is offering advice the same way you are. He's just being more blunt about it. For someone who made a name for himself as being the man who "didn't care what we thought about him" you're being rather touchy with Monkey for telling it how it is.

I'll give you that he is being really, perhaps overly, blunt about it..but his advice stands.

CB is a friend of mine, I talk to him about my shit and he talks to me about his, we help each other out. So, yeah, the fact that I don't care about what you people think of me still stands. The reason i'm "overreacting" is because as I just stated, the dude is my friend.

I understand the advice, he just didn't need to be a cock about it. And I understand both of your points, but the fact is this all just LITERALLY happened to the guy, so please forgive him if he is a little shocked and worried at this present time. He's not a complainer, he's not looking for a handout like I said, he's just looking for some moral support to help him get his head straight tonight.

He has plans, it's not like he's throwing his fuckin' hands in the air and giving up or saying "why oh why me", thats not the case at all.

My dad kicked me out once. I lived in my car for 2 weeks before 3 girls asked to stay with them in their 2-person tent at a campground. Did that for awhile, (they were hippies), but we all decided to get a house together, I found a better job, went back to college.....yadda yadda,

but the point is, there is good that can come from this if you focus on making it that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back