I got kicked out of my house

Don't thank me, it's the least I can do. I don't come on here a lot, so when/if you find a place to stay and if it's possible, PM me. I want to know you're okay. <3

tdiglÉric Rohmer;1419730 said:
x2, man. If you can, drop me a PM too to let me know if you've got everything settled.

Count me in with them Christian. Just want to make sure you find yourself a good spot, or work this shit out with your parents. Hope all goes well bud.

I seem to remember a certain primate/hunter having some very big emotional issues a few months back and then coming on here and making thread after thread about said issues, even reaching the point where IC had to put a stop to them.

Was that Monkey or am I thinking of his younger brother Chimpanze Sam?

Thank you for saying this. I'm surprised his hypocrisy didn't slap him in the face.

I seem to remember a certain primate/hunter having some very big emotional issues a few months back and then coming on here and making thread after thread about said issues, even reaching the point where IC had to put a stop to them.

633632290549165732-irony.jpg

:disappointed:

I'm sorry Monkey, you know I love you, but the shit your spewing right now is beyond ridiculous. Therapists are a crock of shit? That's one of the stupidest fucking things I've ever heard, no shit people are ABLE to figure out their own problems, that's why therapy exists for those who CAN'T. And explain to me how someone who's been abused or raped or is dealing with serious issues in their life is just going to be fine and dandy by themselves without any support or any outlet to talk to?

I love you Monkey, but the shit you're spewing right now is just downright foolish.

Therapists are an exuse to make money for the weak minded. I will stand by this. X, you seem like you are a strong willed indivudual, so I dont see why you dont agree with me.

To make my point clear. I have no ill will towards CB Punk, none at all. In fact I dig the guy. I just want him to be stronger about this. It's the way my father taught me, and without his advice id be so alone in this world it's pathetic. Even if I was alone, Id still ahve myself, and in times like this...which is what CB Punk is going through, he needs to be himself more than ever. Because without himself is when he is truly lost. He can ask friends for help, he can turn to the good lord above, which will help to an extent, but until he accepts what life has thrown at him and becomes the man he is meant to be, then he is nothing, and im going to get ridiculed for this, but he is nothing but a child.

Obviously we all want you to come through this shit ok. Some of us just have a different way of expressing it. Maybe Monkey didn't mean come off the way he did. Maybe he's speaking from experience like he said. He should have said that up front.

Wow, Monkey, your a bafoon. You are making an absolute fool of yourself, no point in saying anything more toward you after this sentence.

I've never been a big fan of therapists but I refuse to believe that no one here hasn't spilled their guts to a buddy at least once.

Yup, and when everyone here told me I was being overdramatic, I decided to say fuck all to friends and decide things on my own. It wasnt until I took full control over myself did I find out who I truly was.

Therapists are an exuse to make money for the weak minded.

I can't believe you actually believe that bullshit Monkey. So all mental health is just a crock of shit then? That makes sense. Sorry, but if you're going to sit here and call many people I know (including myself) weak-minded, I'm going to tell you your full of shit. When my friend was fucking raped and wouldn't talk for weeks, that means she was just weak-minded when she sought out therapy? B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T. People have problems, and the best way to help solve those problems is by talking with others. Do you not agree with that assessment? That's the role a therapist plays.

Therapists are an exuse to make money for the weak minded. I will stand by this. X, you seem like you are a strong willed indivudual, so I dont see why you dont agree with me.

To make my point clear. I have no ill will towards CB Punk, none at all. In fact I dig the guy. I just want him to be stronger about this. It's the way my father taught me, and without his advice id be so alone in this world it's pathetic. Even if I was alone, Id still ahve myself, and in times like this...which is what CB Punk is going through, he needs to be himself more than ever. Because without himself is when he is truly lost. He can ask friends for help, he can turn to the good lord above, which will help to an extent, but until he accepts what life has thrown at him and becomes the man he is meant to be, then he is nothing, and im going to get ridiculed for this, but he is nothing but a child.

Xfear, hear me out on this. But to an extent, Monkey is right. I'm not agreeing wholeheartedly with him on this point, but still. Hear me out buddy.

I went to a therapist for some rather fierce depression I had in the summer of my senior year, if I remember correctly. She helped me pin point exactly why I was being depressed, and exactly how my past life had shaped who I am today. However, no matter what she told me, I was still depressed. I knew why I was depressed and I knew what my triggers were. It didn't matter.

It didn't matter until I made a firm and distinct decision to drop the weights in my life that were holding me down and making the sad sack that I had become. More specifically, it came around the time of my months long sabbatical.

While I wouldn't completely agree with Monkey on his affirmation that therapists are of no use, I would agree that therapists are nothing if you don't make the decision yourself to stand up and make a change, to fight to become a better person. Or else you'll wallow, because you're not strong enough to be your own man.

Yup, and when everyone here told me I was being overdramatic, I decided to say fuck all to friends and decide things on my own. It wasnt until I took full control over myself did I find out who I truly was.

LOL that's great that you made this *amazing* discovery after making all those threads about your problems. Which you know what Monkey, I never had a problem listening to you. This just happened to him, of course he's going to be confused and shit right now, trying to give him a some kind of douchey "pep talk" about how he needs to man up isn't really going to be cutting it.

I can't believe you actually believe that bullshit Monkey. So all mental health is just a crock of shit then? That makes sense. Sorry, but if you're going to sit here and call many people I know (including myself) weak-minded, I'm going to tell you your full of shit. When my friend was fucking raped and wouldn't talk for weeks, that means she was just weak-minded when she sought out therapy? B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T. People have problems, and the best way to help solve those problems is by talking with others. Do you not agree with that assessment? That's the role a therapist plays.

I dont agree. Because their is NOTHING a person cannot overcome. Abolutely nothing. Most people take the easy way out, which is fine and dandy for them, but until they figure it out for themselves then they will not be truly healed. Rape is a horrible horrible thing, but just because it happens doesnt mean you shouldnt talk about it. Deal with it, like I said before it happens all the time. Yes, I myself went through it. but my god. Figure it out for yourself. Because if you dont, you're only shor changing the only person in the world that should matter to you.

Xfear, hear me out on this. But to an extent, Monkey is right. I'm not agreeing wholeheartedly with him on this point, but still. Hear me out buddy.

If the point is that therapy is a scam and real men don't cry, I'm not even going to listen, because it's beyond ******ed.

Hey schizophrenic person, guess what? It's all in your head, stop being "weak-minded" and man up you pussy bitches!

I went to a therapist for some rather fierce depression I had in the summer of my senior year, if I remember correctly. She helped me pin point exactly why I was being depressed, and exactly how my past life had shaped who I am today. However, no matter what she told me, I was still depressed. I knew why I was depressed and I knew what my triggers were. It didn't matter.

Right there. You've just proven my point. She helped you identify problems and assess your life in a better way than you could have (or were) doing by yourself.

While I wouldn't completely agree with Monkey on his affirmation that therapists are of no use, I would agree that therapists are nothing if you don't make the decision yourself to stand up and make a change, to fight to become a better person. Or else you'll wallow, because you're not strong enough to be your own man.

Okay, and drug rehabilitation is useless unless you're legitimately willing to change. Does that make drug rehabilitation a crock of shit scam as well?

I can't believe I'm arguing about this. Anyone want to have an argument about what color the sky is, or whether the Earth is flat?

Often times having an outside mind look at something will work better than anything. Therapists can do that and be impartial about it.

Why do these threads have arguments between posters when we should be offering our love, advice & support for someone in need? Please stop & extend something useful to CB.

I dont agree. Because their is NOTHING a person cannot overcome. Abolutely nothing. Most people take the easy way out, which is fine and dandy for them, but until they figure it out for themselves then they will not be truly healed. Rape is a horrible horrible thing, but just because it happens doesnt mean you shouldnt talk about it. Deal with it, like I said before it happens all the time. Yes, I myself went through it. but my god. Figure it out for yourself. Because if you dont, you're only shor changing the only person in the world that should matter to you.

Your diction is so expressive of how you really feel. Talking about it is not the easy way out. There are different parts to healing and they are all important.

Rape is a horrible horrible thing, but just because it happens doesnt mean you shouldnt talk about it. Deal with it

Are you kidding me here? Did you really just dismiss rape and say "Deal with it"...? What do you think therapy is? Dealing with it. "Doesn't mean you shouldn't talk about it...", you're right, THAT'S WHAT THERAPY IS FOR!

I'm sorry, but right now this is coming off as nothing more than you trying to play into old world stereotypes of what a man should and shouldn't do. Next you're going to tell me men shouldn't cry.

If the point is that therapy is a scam and real men don't cry, I'm not even going to listen, because it's beyond ******ed.

Hey schizophrenic person, guess what? It's all in your head, stop being "weak-minded" and man up you pussy bitches!

I never argued that, and I never would.

Right there. You've just proven my point. She helped you identify problems and assess your life in a better way than you could have (or were) doing by yourself.

Right. However, it wasn't of any use until I made a decision to put those lessons to use. As Monkey would put it, I manned up.

Okay, and drug rehabilitation is useless unless you're legitimately willing to change. Does that make drug rehabilitation a crock of shit scam as well?

I never said anything was a crock of shit scam. I said that therapy is useless unless you man up and take it to heart.

I can't believe I'm arguing about this. Anyone want to have an argument about what color the sky is, or whether the Earth is flat?

Actually, there are people who still argue that the world is flat. The "Flat-Earther movement," as it were.

Why do these threads have arguments between posters when we should be offering our love, advice & support for someone in need? Please stop & extend something useful to CB.

You're right, and I'm sorry this thread is turning out this way, but people shouldn't get away with saying stupid things.

Are you kidding me here? Did you really just dismiss rape and say "Deal with it"...? What do you think therapy is? Dealing with it. "Doesn't mean you shouldn't talk about it...", you're right, THAT'S WHAT THERAPY IS FOR!

I'm sorry, but right now this is coming off as nothing more than you trying to play into old world stereotypes of what a man should and shouldn't do. Next you're going to tell me men shouldn't cry.

Never said men dont cry, but real men cry, deal with their problems, and then move on. Same with women. Its all about being the best you can be.

..We did. That's where the problems started. >.<

Dragon, I also remember you coming to me with your problems as well. But you yourself have to make the decision to be a better person. You can listen all the fuck you want, but until you decide for yourself, then you are still lost.

Dragon, I also remember you coming to me with your problems as well. But you yourself have to make the decision to be a better person. You can listen all the fuck you want, but until you decide for yourself, then you are still lost.

One major problem with this theory: CB doesn't know what he's done wrong. How can he man up as you call it when he doesn't know what he needs to man up about? If I hire you and don't tell you what your job is and then say improve or you're fired, how do you know how to improve?

One major problem with this theory: CB doesn't know what he's done wrong. How can he man up as you call it when he doesn't know what he needs to man up about? If I hire you and don't tell you what your job is and then say improve or you're fired, how do you know how to improve?

CB shouldnt have to know what hes done wrong. My point is this. He should take whats thrown at him and have that help him make him better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back