So, we're having some work done in our house

Plan an elaborate sting operation to embarrass this loser in front of his poor girlfriend.

Oh, I recommend not using this company for future projects.

Set fire to yourself and run at him. He'll never see it coming. Well, he'll probably see it coming so to speak, but he won't have been expecting it.

And today, new plasterers were here. I came home from work for around half an hour and had a little chat with them, and my family, before I had to leave for work again. I got home this evening and went to my room, to find a piece of paper on my bed with one of the guys names and number, telling me to text him with a smiley and a kiss. This same guy was talking to my mum telling her about his girlfriend and son.

Like, really?

Change your name to Jenn Sterger.

And today, new plasterers were here. I came home from work for around half an hour and had a little chat with them, and my family, before I had to leave for work again. I got home this evening and went to my room, to find a piece of paper on my bed with one of the guys names and number, telling me to text him with a smiley and a kiss. This same guy was talking to my mum telling her about his girlfriend and son.

Like, really?

He thinks you're easy, prove him wrong. And if you really want to rub it in, flirt with one of the other guys.

XO This is not an eyes closed blow job emoticon, as I discovered the other day. Can't remember where this fits into this thread now. Never mind.

If a guy is comfortable enough to overlook his girlfriend to have sexual relations with anothers, ain't he the ****e?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back