So our one of our cats died today

Looking pets is horrible. I used to live on a farm property in the country, we had dogs, cats, chickens, hens, peacocks, all kinds of animals, and we lost ALOT of them. Losing an animal always sucks, but when you're not as used to it as I've grown to be, I can only imagine it's that much worse.

It's been years since I lost so many animals, I now only own a cat, the only pet I've had since moving out of the rents over 4 years ago, I'd be heartbroken if he died.

Ok Justin, heres what I have to say:

The cat died from internal bleeding. Now some of the things you mentioned about that dude being in the house alone states some clues:
1) Your cat died from internal bleeding
2) Internal Bleeding can happen when getting hit, and not knowing anything about it
3) If you have internal bleeding it can be unknown and if untreated something can happen.

Now: Your neighbor came to your house alone, and did not like the cat...
Something sounds quite scary.

You said the cat was sleeping, then as you came closer he was lifeless, I think you should investigate on this thing right here.

Cuz what you said about the dude coming to your house, made me think that he might have beaten up your cat to cause it to have internal bleeding.

So now foul play is suspected, I guess our former roommate stopped by yesterday after I left for work for some reason, and was left alone in the house for a few minutes, so he could change for work (I have no idea why he was allowed to be alone in the house when I don't want him here at all), rigor mortis takes about 3 hrs. to set in, and had by the time she was first discovered at around 4:30, this would place the time of her death right around the time he was alone in the house, and it is no secret that he never liked her, also he has proven over the last couple months to be a psycho, and we found what appears to be a part of a bloody palm print on one of the towels hanging up in the bathroom

I really have no hard evidence that he killed her but if I ever find out that he did, I don't know what the fuck I'll do, other than lose my fucking mind..., I hope to god he didn't kill my cat, I really do

Woah brother! Don't jump to conclusions.

I mean get the your cat's body checked thoroughly, and if it was due to injuries sustained dude to bodily harm, I'm sure you can let the authorities handle it. There must be some laws for this but again, don't jump the gun just yet!

P.S Sorry for your loss man

So now foul play is suspected, I guess our former roommate stopped by yesterday after I left for work for some reason, and was left alone in the house for a few minutes, so he could change for work (I have no idea why he was allowed to be alone in the house when I don't want him here at all), rigor mortis takes about 3 hrs. to set in, and had by the time she was first discovered at around 4:30, this would place the time of her death right around the time he was alone in the house, and it is no secret that he never liked her, also he has proven over the last couple months to be a psycho, and we found what appears to be a part of a bloody palm print on one of the towels hanging up in the bathroom

I really have no hard evidence that he killed her but if I ever find out that he did, I don't know what the fuck I'll do, other than lose my fucking mind..., I hope to god he didn't kill my cat, I really do

Sign me up for your lynch mob boss, I've got no problem getting my hands dirty.

Just beat the shit out of this fuck so bad he's scared to go anywhere near you or any place you might be.

Just read this. I'll let you borrow my 30.06. No joke.

Thank you everyone, it's times like these that I'm reminded at how awesome and amazing the the "WZ family" really is, I am very appreciative of all the support, again thank you everyone

Damn, losing animals is always shitty, sometimes they can be better friends than humans, sorry for your loss.

As for your roomate: What a fucking scumbag, he'll get what he deserves one day.

Who let him in? Also, you really should put up some kind of camera next time he tries to come into the house, get some hard evidence that he's doing some stupid shit

Sorry for your loss :( What's this psycho look like anyway?

ya i lost one of my cats also. it does suck hang in there. We just recently got a new kitten to give our other one someone to play with. Our pets our just like our family and it sucks when one of them past away.

LOL - I'm sure they'll put this problem right at the top of their to-do list.

This had to be like the tenth thread involving this scum bag - I suggest a couple cement buckets and deep lake.

Exactly that's why I wanted him NOT to do something rash. I've probably read every thread about his psychotic room-mate. We joke about Justin whoopin' his ass but if he was responsible in any way for the cat's death, ye I don't think justin could keep his cool. And fuck that boy up real bad! Loss makes you do things you never thought were in you.

I feel your pain Justin. My parents put my dog down last Friday without even giving me a heads up. I've been super shitty since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back