KB Answers Wrestling Questions

I've heard a lot of reports that it is. he was hot for awhile, even pinning Miz about three months after Miz beat Cena in the main evnet of Wrestlemania. Then it all stopped.

First one that pops into my head is Austin grabbing Vince's hand to count the three over Dude Love.

For a creative title switch, back in I believe 2000, Edge and Christian hid under masks as Los Conquistadores to win the tag titles from the Hardys. The next night they swore it wasn't them and that Los Conquistadores were the champions. The Commissioner said he agreed and that the masked men were the champions. Los Conquistadores beat Edge and Christian in a rematch and then unmask as the Hardys. Since Los Conquistadores were the champions and the Hardys were Los Conquistadores, the Hardys were the champions.

No.

That Los Conquistadors bit was hilarious too.

I think someone alluded to this earlier but backstage politicking these days, may not be as toxic as it used to be but surely the top guy Cena has pulled out his ego card?

The Mickie James/Kenny thing, Riley, wasn't there also an alteraction with Punk real early on?

Before I get started I am use to the bullet points seeing I work in a corporate setting so if that ignores you I guess I apologize not because its the right thing just because you may disagree on things I respect your knowledge and opinions

With the speed up of the SCUM storyline whats the % IYO ROH will be sold by the end of summer

MITB initial prediction? (World Title)

Cesaro.

Барбоса;4514393 said:
Only seven matches?

It feels a hell of a lot more than that...

That's not including tags.

Who could REALLY make it in WWE from TNA?

Angle or Hardy.

Before I get started I am use to the bullet points seeing I work in a corporate setting so if that ignores you I guess I apologize not because its the right thing just because you may disagree on things I respect your knowledge and opinions

With the speed up of the SCUM storyline whats the % IYO ROH will be sold by the end of summer

Not much I wouldn't think.

So is the ROH World Title vacant now since Jay isn't getting a renewed contract?

No. The angle to write him off doesn't air for weeks so there's time to get new contracts made.

Judging by RAW on monday, who has more heat (albeit, useless heat) than vickie?

Not many people.

Is it safe to say that either Bryan or Orton will win the WWE Championship MITB?

Will Orton ever really be in the title picture again after MITB? If so, when would you guess that will be?

Whenever I rewatch an old ppv I usually check out your review of the card to see how your opinion differs from mine. After finishing the 04 Survivor Series and reading your recap f the Christian/Shelton match yo had an interesting comment about Shelton. You said he was on the cusp of being a world champ, that he had it waiting for him but that he took it easy and coasted and thus never became champ.

Could you expalin exactly when and how you felt Shelton began to take it easy and lose his chance at becoming champ?

Pretty much after WM 21 and when he turned heel. After that he was just "that athletic guy" rather than "what can he do next?" That's where he lost it.

Pretty much after WM 21 and when he turned heel. After that he was just "that athletic guy" rather than "what can he do next?" That's where he lost it.

We may have had this discussion before, but how much of that was him, and how much was that terrible "Gold Standard" gimmick, if you could even call it a gimmick?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back