• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KB Answers Wrestling Questions

How much potential did Magnum TA really have? On almost every old school WWE DVD set I own, the old timers are always going about how Magnum could've been one of the all-time greats, if the accident never happened.

Which match suffers more from the restrictions of a PG environment: Hell In A Cell or the Elimination Chamber?

Is it just me, or is Lita VASTLY overrated by internet fans?

A lot. Find some promos setting up Tully vs. Magnum from Starrcade 85 then watch the match if you've never seen it before. I kid you not: it might be a better I Quit match than Austin vs. Hart. The ending is MUCH more violent.

Cell by far.

Not really, if nothing else for her cleavage alone.

Am I crazy in believing Road Dogg should have gotten a push to the upper card in 1999/2000 ish?

Allow me to take off my smark tinted glasses for a second and ask a probably more realistic question;

Fair enough to say he's one of the more underrated promos in history? I watch his stuff, and God is the guy slick on the mic.

As horrible as it sounds, who would win a Brawl For All using the lower card/jobbers of today's WWE?

Who's the first heel that Van Dam should put over in a feud?

Would the final spot in the Raw MITB of Daniel Bryan dramatically kicking Kane in the head and off the ladder before taking the briefcase be a fitting end to their long winded story?

As horrible as it sounds, who would win a Brawl For All using the lower card/jobbers of today's WWE?

Who's the first heel that Van Dam should put over in a feud?

Would the final spot in the Raw MITB of Daniel Bryan dramatically kicking Kane in the head and off the ladder before taking the briefcase be a fitting end to their long winded story?

Heath Slater, hands down. He was a state boxing champion.

Axel.

No. No need to have him do something heelish like that.

Do you Think Shows Are Usually better than the spoilers make Them sound?

Usually? No. They are on occasion though.

If Hulk Hogan has a career rating of 10/10 and someone like ECW legend The Zombie has a career rating of 1/10... what would Matt Hardy's career rating be?

Do you like his work in ROH?

Would you like to see him return to WWE, and how likely is it that one day he will be rehired?

The Daniel Bryan vs. John Cena WWE Title match is now planned to co-headline SummerSlam with Brock Lesnar vs. CM Punk. With WWE’s Total Divas reality show airing at that point with Cena and Bryan’s relationships with The Bella Twins being featured, it’s very likely that Brie and Nikki will be featured in the Cena-Bryan storyline.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

What do you think of this idea?

If Hulk Hogan has a career rating of 10/10 and someone like ECW legend The Zombie has a career rating of 1/10... what would Matt Hardy's career rating be?

Do you like his work in ROH?

Would you like to see him return to WWE, and how likely is it that one day he will be rehired?

4/10.

Not really.

No, highly.

What do you think of this idea?

It involves the Divas so I'm not interested for the most part.

Ok for once I'm interested in a diva feud that of kaitlyn vs Aj, I'm not wrong for liking this

It's decent but at the end of the day it's a feud for the nacho break match.

Do you ever feel a sense of nostalgia whenever a superstar comes out to the ring? And if you do who is it?

Who are 5 wrestlers in the WWE that have the most charisma?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back