• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Some say they believe WWE is thinking of having Cena's current reign to surpass Punk's 434 Days
I had a thought have Cena come close to beating that number
Punk wins next year's MITB
As the number approaches within five days in a city like Philly or NYC Punk cashes in and defeats Cena
This leads to maybe a third or fourth time after MITB that WM 31 we finally see the end of their matches
Even if Cena wins to me a Punk fan by the way they put on classics and on that stage is the best to finally end the long feud with a big payday for both

The tag-team division is crap. The shield will hold the titles to seems forever. The Uso's will get to fighr for the titles but will ultimately the uso's will be fed to the shield. What should the WWE do to get a team to pose an actual threat to the shield? Why doesn't the WWE have more US and IC Title matches? Ambrose and Axle will wrestle in non title matches and when the WWE has a PPV aroynd the corner the WWE throws random wrestlers and expect fans to care. Why can't they build more off of the midcard?

Can you recall the first time the WWF Title was ever defended on Monday Night Raw?

I vaguely remember Yoko defending it in a squash in 1993. He definitely did in November against Bret as I watched the episode earlier this year.

Some say they believe WWE is thinking of having Cena's current reign to surpass Punk's 434 Days
I had a thought have Cena come close to beating that number
Punk wins next year's MITB
As the number approaches within five days in a city like Philly or NYC Punk cashes in and defeats Cena
This leads to maybe a third or fourth time after MITB that WM 31 we finally see the end of their matches
Even if Cena wins to me a Punk fan by the way they put on classics and on that stage is the best to finally end the long feud with a big payday for both

It won't last that long.

The tag-team division is crap. The shield will hold the titles to seems forever. The Uso's will get to fighr for the titles but will ultimately the uso's will be fed to the shield. What should the WWE do to get a team to pose an actual threat to the shield? Why doesn't the WWE have more US and IC Title matches? Ambrose and Axle will wrestle in non title matches and when the WWE has a PPV aroynd the corner the WWE throws random wrestlers and expect fans to care. Why can't they build more off of the midcard?

Have Shield beat all comers but barely. Make them look like they're in jeopardy instead of being way better than the other teams. Then have them lose, much like with their first six man loss.

Because the midcard titles are props instead of accomplishments.

Which feud would be more interesting, The Brothers Of Destruction vs. The Shield or The Brothers Of Destruction vs. The Wyatt Family?

Satanist exacting revenge.

Should there ever be a re-emergence of the cruiserweight division in WWE?

Have you seen the Mysterio vs Angle vs Benoit triple threat from 2002? If so, what grade did you give it?

How stale is the current look of the WWE product? Are we due for new sets/lighting/backstage furnishing?

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

A physical WWE Hall of Fame will be built in Orlando, Florida, the former home of iMPACT! Wrestling.

The NBC City Table Service, located in Universal Studios, will be shut down and remodeled into the WWE Hall of Fame.

^This is Meltzer's report... I don't know if this is true or not, but to be honest, how awesome will this be if it's true?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back