• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KB Answers Wrestling Questions

With the benefit of hindsight was having The Miz as WWE champion (at the time at least) a good thing. He's not even sniffed the main event scene since and is barely doing anything in the midcard.

KB, I'm really surprised you say Khali isn't as bad as he is made out to be. The man is awful. Barely mobile, can't cut a promo, slow unrealistic offense, tiny moveset...the list goes on. Give me a Vince match any day!

Can you explain how Khali isn't that bad?

When you're that big, you don't need to be mobile. Also he's a lot more agile than people give him credit for.

Before I go on, what I mean is people say he isn't agile at all and he moves around decently for a guy his size.

The promo stuff isn't an issue. It's why he's had managers all his career. That's hardly something new.

As for the slow offense, when you're that big you can have as slow an offense as you want because one shot stops someone cold.

Do you see Rollins taking on the role of Jeff Hardy-esque daredevil face in the future, or do you think he'll be more successful as a heel?

Do you reckon saying anything about the relation between the Usos and Roman Reigns would help the fued at all??

Also does Heyman being neutral, but Punk's suspicions drive him to side with Lesnar sound like a good scenario??

Goldberg I think they knew for awhile. I remember Brock's decision coming out of nowhere. Brock vs. HHH was penciled in for WM 21 as late as February of 04.

Alex Riley, has a good look, is ok on the mic and the crowd pops for him (on NXT) every time he comes out...you think he could benefit from some main TV exposure? He ready?

I mean he has a great build, isn't the worst looking guy, has a good finisher and everything; why is he floundering?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back