• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KB Answers Wrestling Questions

How bad will John Cena vs The Undertaker be from a wrestling standpoint when they finally do meet at WrestleMania? Will Cena have finally learned to wrestle and be able to carry the aged Undertaker in such a way that the masterful CM Punk did?

I have my doubts.

How bad will John Cena vs The Undertaker be from a wrestling standpoint when they finally do meet at WrestleMania? Will Cena have finally learned to wrestle and be able to carry the aged Undertaker in such a way that the masterful CM Punk did?

I have my doubts.

There is so much wrong with this question, I don't even know where to start.

-Who has the biggest % of fans in their promotion behind them as a new creative version of their character current AJ Styles or the original crow version of Sting in WCW
-With WWE recently posting a pic of the archival library of under 49,000 tapes which one is their problem of not having a network yet overanalyzing what the network can bring in of casual fans or overhyped WWE product worth by VKM
-Whats the % by WM 30 WWE Network will be up and running

There is so much wrong with this question, I don't even know where to start.

This more or less.

-Who has the biggest % of fans in their promotion behind them as a new creative version of their character current AJ Styles or the original crow version of Sting in WCW
-With WWE recently posting a pic of the archival library of under 49,000 tapes which one is their problem of not having a network yet overanalyzing what the network can bring in of casual fans or overhyped WWE product worth by VKM
-Whats the % by WM 30 WWE Network will be up and running

Sting.

I'll go high and say 4%.

-Despite some of my posts and ?'s I pose to you I am a WWE fan and still thoroughly enjoy the product
-With ROH not doing IPPV's should WWE invest only in the production costs for those PPV's
-If WWE was to invest what % of production costs should they pick up that would make sense for both promotions
-Do you think if ROH doesn't get another investor to go along with SBC that ROH will go out of business
-If an investor does pick them up with SBC who or what company is the best investor other than VKM and WWE

Would it kill you to not put them in bullet points? It's rather annoying. Also stop short handing everything like putting ? instead of the word questions. It's not going to take that long.

No they shouldn't.

Likely given the pace that they're at.

Anyone with a checkbook.

If there were a wrestling version of The Expendables, which 7 guys would you have as The Expendables and who would be the main villian going up against them?

Sting's best entrance theme?

If there were a wrestling version of The Expendables, which 7 guys would you have as The Expendables and who would be the main villian going up against them?

Sting's best entrance theme?

Villian: Vince.

Heroes: Rock, Austin, Sheamus (picture a big time hero syaing "sometimes you need a guy that'll kick someone in the face.") Jericho, Shawn, Chavo Guerrero (someone has to die) and Shane.

Daniel Bryan vs. Cena for the WWE Title and Punk vs. Lesnar will happen at Summerslam. True or False?

True.

So after watching some videos of RAW from 2009 to present, it's safe to assume that if you have a simple catchphrase and attack John Cena you'll be over instantly with the fans?

Also I was watching the Rock - Cena promo on the go home show on Raw for Wrestlemania 28 and clearly Cena owned Rock. True or False? Last question is why doesn't Cena give those types of promos anymore?

Would it be the wrong move not to have Daniel Bryan win the mitb match?

Not necessarily.

More than Khali?

Khali really isn't as bad as people make him out to be.

Are they only going to have 1 MITB ladder match this year?

No. Why does everyone think this?

More than David Arquette?

Don't make me think about that.

Against who and when should Bryan win the WWE Championship?

Cena at Summerslam.

So after watching some videos of RAW from 2009 to present, it's safe to assume that if you have a simple catchphrase and attack John Cena you'll be over instantly with the fans?

Also I was watching the Rock - Cena promo on the go home show on Raw for Wrestlemania 28 and clearly Cena owned Rock. True or False? Last question is why doesn't Cena give those types of promos anymore?

More or less.

Indeed he did. I thought Cena beat Rock in nearly every promo they gave.

Well for one thing, it's a bit easier to get fired up for the biggest match of your career than for a match against Ryback that no one cares about.

But Vince is better than Khali. He's put on some really entertaining matches, Khali has not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back