KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Would I be wrong to like his promos, I know they were outlandish and shit but what promos in that era of the WWF weren't?

I mean the delivery was stellar and there was a lotta emotion behind that shit ye? Atleast he wasn't dead faced like Patera.

From WWE.com: The Ring's most memorable Jewish superstars...wow.

Alright KB, lets say we get Austin in for Mania 30. Lets say WWE says that fans from all over the world will decide via voting whether its CM Punk, John Cena or Daniel Bryan.

The polls are open for a month while the superstars present their case: some could wrestle matches with ex-opponents of Austin. Some will re create Zamboni 3:16 or the Beer Bath, you know, Austin moments.

Would this be neat?

and

Who would win that poll?

Remember they're all on their charismatic best.

Favorite poster that pretends to be a girl? Besides <3ShieldGirl<3

Oh and a wrestling question - do you think Cena will be the one to end Taker's streak, if it's ever put to an end?

Some time ago I came across a little excerpt that said that Road Warriors dented wrestling by adopting the no-selling as part of their repertoire.

Is this so? Was this in Georgia Championship wrestling?

Some time ago I came across a little excerpt that said that Road Warriors dented wrestling by adopting the no-selling as part of their repertoire.

Is this so? Was this in Georgia Championship wrestling?

Dented? Odd choice for a word.

They started in Georgia so it wouldn't surprise me.

Is Bill Demott messed up in the head?

You go through a career with the name Humorous E. Rection and see how sane you are.

If you could interview any wrestler who would it be? What would you ask them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back