KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Барбоса;4506811 said:
That was kayfabe.

Brutus Beefcake was supposed to challenge HTM but was taken out by Ron Bass, leaving HTM to defend against a mystery opponent.

Ah thanks. For some reason I mistook that for a real no show.

Five-year old Viloude Louis was killed by her 13 year old brother after he allegedly used wrestling moves that he learned from TV. The 13 year old told police that he was wrestling with the victim and used “WWE” style wrestling moves.

Viloude’s brother, Devalon Armstrong, allegedly slammed his sister onto a bed and beat her. She suffered multiple injuries including broken ribs, internal bleeding and lacerations of the liver. The boy called police after his sister stopped breathing. Paramedics were teaching him over the phone how to use CPR to keep her alive but she died shortly after police arrived and paramedics were unable to revive her.

Devalon has been charged with second degree murder.

WWE issued a statement on the incident:

“The death of Viloude Louis is a tragedy, and our condolences go out to her family.

WWE urges restraint in reporting this unfortunate incident as if it were the result of a WWE wrestling move. As in similar cases, criminal intent to harm and a lack of parental supervision have been the factors resulting in a tragic death.

Authorities have already charged the accused with second degree murder and determined that this was not an accidental death due to a wrestling move.”

Thoughts on this?

Has there ever been a time where a person missed their match? Like they were late to the arena or they fell asleep etc etc?

RVD went to the wrong town for an ECW house show.

I disagree. TNA can't seem to capitolize on James Storm :banghead:

Ultimate Warrior won the IC Title from Honky Tonk Man because of something like this I think. But maybe whoever's place he took didn't miss it by accident. I'm totally spacing the story behind that now :confused:

That was storyline.

Without a shadow of a doubt.

Why do smarky crowds love Ziggler?

He says he's the best in the world and fans are gullible.

Thoughts on this?

Very sad of course.

Watched some old Cena matches from 08-09, and realized...Cena is definately one of the best. Why do people (mainly ignorant IWC members) shoot him down?

Also, how exactly did/was WCW losing millions of dollars each week? They had one of the best networks in Turner Broadcasting, but I guess different people were watching RAW. I mean didn't they make any money off PPV Buyrates, House Shows, Merchandise?

Jake the Snake at the Rumble or Razor Ramon at the Rumble...bigger pop?

Razor.

Watched some old Cena matches from 08-09, and realized...Cena is definately one of the best. Why do people (mainly ignorant IWC members) shoot him down?

Also, how exactly did/was WCW losing millions of dollars each week? They had one of the best networks in Turner Broadcasting, but I guess different people were watching RAW. I mean didn't they make any money off PPV Buyrates, House Shows, Merchandise?

Because he is the best and he's marketed to kids. Internet fans want EVERYTHING to be to them and can't comprehend when it isn't.

Ridiculously high salaries. They had guys making 2-3x what Austin was making while attendance and sponsors were going away. Also at one point WCW had a roster with something like 175 wrestlers. Lanny Poffo had a three year contract for $75,000 a year and never made a single appearance on television. He literally was sent a check every week and sat at home.

-First on Cena most fans that I hear from don't like his character direction
-That doesn't mean face or heel his character has never progressed since 06
-His character not in-ring work is compared to Hogan like everyone else has to change direction at least once except him

-Had this idea before WWE tries to launch their network and they want to hype themselves as relevant in social media instead of streaming on XBox have their library on PSN
-Seeing PSN has more subscribers than XBox Live and less negative reaction towards Sony than Microsoft
-My idea pricing would be as follows:
-WWE Content 4.95
-JCP/WCW Content 4.95
-Both promotions 7.95
-All promotions that material has been digitized 12.95-14.95

-How can you say hes fine out of all faces of the company under VKM Cena is the only one that at the least 50% of every crowd jeers him
-I don't like the direction of his character not because hes a face
-When Punk was face the last time he was neck and neck with Cena on merch sales and in some months he was way ahead of Cena
-Saying people that jeer Cena still watch has nothing to do with him they are longtime loyalist towards the product or like certain aspects of the show that doesn't involve Cena
-VKM has not seriously tried to build a face to rival Cena
-Lets be honest Punk is popular not because the machine is behind him but because of fans who believe he is the most complete wrestler on the roster
-Cena is consider the best by some only because the machine is behind him
-People are just tired of the same ole same ole character
-He has been built as the blue collar wrestler he comes back from impossible odds since 2006
-Plain and simple his character is boring with absolute no evolvement cause VKM is hell bent putting this guy super over and not even Dwayne could put him over
-Like I have said before if VKM has Cena beat the streak I guarantee he will lose half of his viewers that he has today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back