• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KB Answers Wrestling Questions

I felt that Payback was very solid, would you agree with that?

I haven't seen it yet but it sounded good.

Let's say DB does work a program with Cena next. Face or heel, he'll be cheered more over Cena. How does the WWE approach this?

Likely as usual: ignore the fans and insist that they're either split or pro-Cena.

Do you see Ryback winning MITB?

Not likely.

Best and worst PPV names from WWE and TNA

Best - Wrestlemania, Bound For Glory

Worst - December to Dismember, Victory Road

PPVs in general this year. Mania sucked, I barely remember the Rumble or the Chamber, and Extreme Rules was just ok.

Edit: apparently I loved the Rumble so scratch that.

Edit x2: and the Chamber as well.

Payback has been solid but not that great. I'm on Del Rio vs. Ziggler.

Of the various combinations of pink and black Bret has worn over the years, what is your favorite Bret Hart look?

As a follow up, what are some of your favorite ring attires of all time?

-Heres my opinion of faces vs heels with some exceptions to any set of requirements:
-Heels should be more entertaining cause they are suppose to draw more heat not just against their opponent but versus the crowd as well
-Faces don't have to be overly entertaining just to stay their ground of doing whats right almost all of the time
-The few exceptions of my opinion would obviously be Hogan,Rock,and Cena
-If some believe that you uhave to very entertaining in your promos as a face then Flair should of been a face most of his career which we all know is not the case

-I meant in their promos being more creative with more ranges where fans at the very least find the heel's promo more entertaining
-Had this idea for SSlam:
-Punk defeats RVD at MITB
-To make it more believeable for a future Punk vs Lesnar match book a triple threat match at SSlam of RVD vs Punk vs Lesnar
-The stipulation of the match would be Lesnar and RVD can't pin one another but Punk can pin either one
-Probably have Punk pin RVD then set up Punk vs Lesnar HIAC PPV
-One last thing with Steen supposedly working out to get into better shape do you believe hes at least thinking of making the jump to WWE just to say he was part of the best promotion in his career

Probably 6'4 or so. I'm 6'0 and you can see he towers over me in the picture.

Amazing. He's one of the first people I remember as a wrestling fan and is one of my all time favorites so it was a huge moment.

How do you see Brock vs Punk going?

Here's the deal, Brock has no business losing to someone far-less imposing like Punk. They couldn't suspend my disbelief to make sure Kane raped a corpse, they can't do it for someone like Punk beating Brock.

The only chance small guys have against big monsters is A) Heelish rollups B) Submissions; Punk is going in as a face so that would leave us with the Anaconda Vice. You really think making a former UFC champ tap out is smart?

You know what match really excites me for Brock...vs Sheamus.

How would that go? Dang that would put Sheamus on the map!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back