• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KB Answers Wrestling Questions

From the vignettes, I think that they are going far weirder than just a cult for the Wyatts so some imagery using a dwarf would fit in with the creepiness. Had there been no such thing as Hornswoggle up until now, I think it could have been effective if used in the correct way.

However, given that every time Vince puts Hornswoggle near anything, he somehow ends up getting more exposure than the talent he is working with, he, along with a lot of others on the roster need to be kept away from the Wyatts.

Having said that, is there anyone on the main roster that might fit in as a disciple of Bray? Some jobber who has reason to be disgruntled/disheartened by his career progression for Wyatt to prey upon, maybe somewhat like Raven did with Scotty Riggs in WCW.

The problem with that is the modern wrestling crowd. They'll make it all about themselves by chanting something like "You are Slater!" and ruining the aura of the bit. Therefore no I wouldn't put anyone on the main roster in with them.

While I would agree with that to a certain extent, if done correctly, I think that the played out turning of someone already on the roster - not exactly sure who there is to fit such a role though - could be a great introduction to the powers of Wyatt. Then again, that would rely not just on the crowd to accept it but also the writers to be able to follow through with it/leave the talent to do the job themselves.

Not sure if it was you or not, but I do like the idea of Bray not wrestling at all until a face manages to get through Harper and Rowan only him and the crowd to find out that Bray Wyatt is in fact an even more weird and virtually unstoppable monster in the ring, rather than a more Raven like character who relies more on the manipulation of his flock to protect him.

Барбоса;4499851 said:
While I would agree with that to a certain extent, if done correctly, I think that the played out turning of someone already on the roster - not exactly sure who there is to fit such a role though - could be a great introduction to the powers of Wyatt. Then again, that would rely not just on the crowd to accept it but also the writers to be able to follow through with it/leave the talent to do the job themselves.

Not sure if it was you or not, but I do like the idea of Bray not wrestling at all until a face manages to get through Harper and Rowan only him and the crowd to find out that Bray Wyatt is in fact an even more weird and virtually unstoppable monster in the ring, rather than a more Raven like character who relies more on the manipulation of his flock to protect him.

YE that was me, Bray should be the final boss in all those battles.

Also, I actually don't wanna see more followers in this. No group has really done well by adding members to its core existence. Keep them 3, their MO could be the same as Taker's freak the shit out of of their opponent before entering; as Bray speaks in Tongue.

Now wouldn't that be something if in between his promos, Bray just stops, trembles and shakes and then speaks a few ominous lines in Latin whilst looking upwards with an insane smile.

The eater of worlds he calls himself you know.

Would it make news headlines if the streak was broken?

Do you like the Japanese tradition of not cutting off the stream after a big match? Instead they often show reactions of the wrestlers, follow them to the locker room, do post-match interviews and that stuff. I think it gives a feeling of legitimacy, although it wouldn't work well with a lot of gimmicks.

Would it make news headlines if the streak was broken?

Do you like the Japanese tradition of not cutting off the stream after a big match? Instead they often show reactions of the wrestlers, follow them to the locker room, do post-match interviews and that stuff. I think it gives a feeling of legitimacy, although it wouldn't work well with a lot of gimmicks.

No.

Eh it's fine but I like things to keep moving.

Am I in the wrong, or is it even blastphamous for me to say that the match Hart and Perfect had at the King of the Ring surpassed there earlier bout at SummerSlam?

Hardly. A lot of people thinkt hat.

Today was kinda a Bret Hart day as I watched various matches of his from his two WWE dvd's and the KOTR dvd. Watching his matches today cemented just why his matches are the ones I enjoy the most.

What wrestlers matches as a whole would you say you enjoy the most?

-I had this idea to unify the World Titles in WWE
-Have Punk beat Ziggler at SSeries
-Cena loses maybe to Bryan at HIAC but regains it at RR
-Cena has had a plethra of WM moments and Punk has really only had the MITB matches before they were a exclusive PPV
-I don't consider his match against jericho a huge WM moment
-New Orleans is a good wrestling city but not a great WWE city but its ok
-Cash in on Cena/Punk classic matches on the grandest stage
-Maybe even have it as a tradition 2 out of 3 falls match seeing NO had a classic 2 out of 3 match Flair/Steamboat
-As Punk should be a face after Payback and he goes through Heyman's guys including Shield members,winning the WHC from Ziggler and having the momentum going into mania after epic WHC defenses Punk should go over Cena and later in the year maybe SSlam or SSeries Cena wins the title maybe in a triple threat

I read somewhere but the Rock has grossed close to or near to 1 billion dollars in his movies this year alone.

Do you think the IWC is/was too easily written off of Rock-Cena II because of a re-match? Or should the IWC look closely at what his box office numbers are?

-From Payback is it safe to say heel turn for ADR and face turns as of tonight could and should be Ziggler along with after his match whatever Punk had to say to heyman and leaving the ring without him the seed to make Punk a face but lets hope this time around his face isn't weak like the last two face turns when it was mid-stream in his face run

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back