• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Coz Triple H refused to work Tuesdays :D

KB, why is it that I find myself praying for Angle vs Bryan at WM 30?

You going to the TNA Live show tomorrow? It's in your town. I was thinking about making a trip up there to see it but I eventually decided not to.

When did Michael Cole start calling Randy Orton's powerslam correctly? I noticed last Monday but I don't think it's a recent development. Like, I think he started doing it awhile back.

[YOUTUBE]3DV0RHVteLs[/YOUTUBE]

Thoughts on this?

Awesome.

Who's hotter, Mickie James or Velvet Sky?

I like brunettes better so Mickie.

When did Michael Cole start calling Randy Orton's powerslam correctly? I noticed last Monday but I don't think it's a recent development. Like, I think he started doing it awhile back.

He has been for awhile.

What's the biggest recent "shock angle" that you
A) Were legitemately shocked by?
B) Enjoyed?

if you count Cena returning at the 08 Rumble as recent and an angle, Cena. If not then Nexus.

Nexus.

Did you watch the latest Tanahashi - Okada match? I know you don't like Puro (and I'm not the biggest fan of the style either), but I just finished watching it and thought it was incredible. The psychology is pretty American-y and it actually feels like a really big match, so I guess you'd give it at least an A. Okada is really impressive here as he's a guy that plays with the camera / crowd and is more subtle than the typical straightforward hard-hitting style, Tanahashi as well actually. No wonder since both guys had a tenure in the US.

The WWE Rookie class is hands down one of the best classes of all in sports entertainment

Lesnar
Cena
Batista
Orton

Can you name a class as successful as the 2002 rookie class?

If you're counting people who debuted in the company that year, 1984.

Hogan
Hart
Piper
Beefcake
Heenan
Okerlund

Also Mysterio debuted in 2002.

Reckon that Bo Dallas would be better suited as a member of the Wyatt family, as the creepy little weasel of the group than, well, anything more prominent?

Reckon that Bo Dallas would be better suited as a member of the Wyatt family, as the creepy little weasel of the group than, well, anything more prominent?

Have him play this kind of character...

Salacious_Crumb_DB2.jpeg

Goodness I hope not. He'd be better suited at a Burger King inside the mascot outfit.

That was a really dumb question on my part was it not?

Considering I've written something like 2200 reviews, I would think so.

How about adding Hornswoggle to the Wyatt Family?

There is some really creepy stuff that could be done with a dwarf involved, if even just for the vignettes. Although he has been used as a not so funny 'comic-relief' character for too long for it to fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back