• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KB Answers Wrestling Questions

I have had this theory that I have tossed around the forums, Shoud the Undertaker anoint the next Undertaker?

As in there will be another Undertaker like Batman Beyond or some stuff like that. And the legend lives on.

Correct me if I'm wrong here but at Payback all of the titles are going to be defended. When was the last PPV (other than Night of Champions) where a PPV event defended every title? It's been a long time, hasn't it?

It has indeed been awhile. Years probably.

Actually, every title was defended at HIAC last year, I believe.

I have had this theory that I have tossed around the forums, Shoud the Undertaker anoint the next Undertaker?

As in there will be another Undertaker like Batman Beyond or some stuff like that. And the legend lives on.

Nah. That idea rarely works because it becomes all about Undertaker passing it on instead of the other guy receiving it.

Actually, every title was defended at HIAC last year, I believe.

Well done.

If the new Undertaker had a different moveset, and looked kinda different as well. I know you'd have to scour the land to find a fleet-footed big guy for the job, but is doable right?

So if Paul Bearer and you say you think The Undertaker will be inducted into next years Hall of Fame, do you think Kane should be inducted as well?

0 to 100% chance: Jericho wins against Punk and Heyman turns on Punk via Brock Lesnar.

Being that MITB is still before SummerSlam, if this is the route they plan on taking, I'd assume Punk would lose here and not build a match against Lesnar until after MITB.

Which do you prefer:

Last Man Standing or Falls Count Anywhere?

Battle Royal or a Gauntlet Match?

Falls count anywhere.

Battle Royal.

0 to 100% chance: Jericho wins against Punk and Heyman turns on Punk via Brock Lesnar.

Being that MITB is still before SummerSlam, if this is the route they plan on taking, I'd assume Punk would lose here and not build a match against Lesnar until after MITB.

12%.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back