KB Answers Wrestling Questions

I know they're incredibly overdone, but if you had to create the most interesting Triple Threat Match possible containing one TNA guy, one WWE guy, and one NXT guy(using the current rosters), who would you choose?

Scarier injury to watch, Owen breaking Austin's neck or Sid breaking his leg?

Besides Foley winning The WWF Title, what's your favorite feel good moment in wrestling history?

Wyatt, Park, Langston. Just for the promos alone.

Austin by far.

Savage and Liz reuniting.

If Lesnar hadn't left in 2004 what would the landscape of WWE be like now??

Not much different although Batista wouldn't have risen as far I don't think.

Who's your least favourite "face of his era"?

Backlund.

Best wrestler in tna currently?

Ray.

You know what man, I watched that Andre/Jake The Snake feud from back in the day, and its awesome.

Andre's promo skills and expressions are WAAAAYYY better than before and he sells that fear of snakes so damn well. You can see that he is physically unable to perform that well but he makes it up with his selling...for the snake!

How would you rate the feud?

You know what man, I watched that Andre/Jake The Snake feud from back in the day, and its awesome.

Andre's promo skills and expressions are WAAAAYYY better than before and he sells that fear of snakes so damn well. You can see that he is physically unable to perform that well but he makes it up with his selling...for the snake!

How would you rate the feud?

it was interesting but the DDT wasn't going to be a factor. Also the WM 5 match sucked so not much of a rating.

Dibiase was awesome in the 80's.

T or F?

I consider him the greatest heel of all time so yes.

If Suicide wasn't part of the TNA video game would he have done better as just a masked wrestler??

Which Triple Threat match featuring the 3 top guys of the Golden Era, New Generation Era & Attitude Era would be the most interesting to watch - Hogan vs. Savage vs. Warrior, Bret vs. Shawn vs. Taker or Austin vs. Rock vs. HHH?

If HBK vs. Bret (and Taker vs. Sid) had went ahead at Wrestlemania 13, who do you reckon Austin would've competed against at the PPV?

If the Shield ever compete again in 3 on 3 matches, who are going to feud with them? Time after time it was Hell No and Ryback. Then it was Ryback/Cena/Sheamus. Then it went back to Hell No. As of late it's been Daniel Bryan with Miz and Orton.

If the Shield ever compete again in 3 on 3 matches, who are going to feud with them? Time after time it was Hell No and Ryback. Then it was Ryback/Cena/Sheamus. Then it went back to Hell No. As of late it's been Daniel Bryan with Miz and Orton.

It can be any combination of guys and it would work fine.

Do you think Fandango will ever be a main eventer?

Not likely.

Rewatching the 99 Survivor Series and it seemed as though Show was quite over winning the title and they had a great story with his dad passing that week. Now of course his reign would end a little over a month from than on a Raw against Trips.

Did WWE mess this up?

Was this there chance to build another huge star with Austin out?

Or was there just not enough room with Rock and Trips already established and what he got was the most to be expected?

Thoughts on the Bastion Booger? What was his moveset like?

Is Christian York on steroids, he was never anywhere near that ripped in the original ECW?

Why did WWE never team Storm/Credible up as The Impact Players during the Alliance period?, it pisses me off we never got to see that team in WWE. At Invasion they had Storm/Awesome as a team if i remember rightly? Why not Credible?

Thoughts on Fandango's concussion?

That I'm glad they're taking it seriously and more annoyed at HHH for making a concussion storyline about toughing it out instead of being healthy.

Thoughts on the Bastion Booger? What was his moveset like?

Is Christian York on steroids, he was never anywhere near that ripped in the original ECW?

Why did WWE never team Storm/Credible up as The Impact Players during the Alliance period?, it pisses me off we never got to see that team in WWE. At Invasion they had Storm/Awesome as a team if i remember rightly? Why not Credible?

He didn't do much. Basic fat man offense and he would drop onto the other guy's chest as a finisher.

I don't think so. People get physically larger as they get older.

Because the Impact Players never were all that big of a deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back