KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Had the WWE kept the King Of The Ring Tournament around in 2003, 2004 & 2005, who do you think would've won those years' tournaments?

Best match from the Bret/Diesel quadrilogy in 94 - 96?

In 2004 if I were to tell you that in 10 years, Booker T would be in the WWE HoF and Kurt Angle would be in the TNA HoF; would ya have called me a troll?

Then what do they do in the beginning of the History of Intercontinental DVD?

Didn't WWE.com mock the whole tourney themsleves on April Fools this year?

-Despite what some may say real competition within the industry will make WWE better IMO
-How hard on a scale of 1-10 do you think VKM is trying these days
-On the roster right now of talent between 24-31 who could be the next Cena through your POV
-As WWE has the highest marker share they have ever had these days in the industry and if half of the WCW/ECW fans were still watching wrestling what would TNA's ratings look like
-IMO the main reason TNA has struggled in viewership is at no other time since the late 70's WWE has no real competition
-Who in the industry do you think should run TNA
-What would some of the storylines in TNA be that you think would generate more fans interest
-If TNA was to do almost everything right for a 3-5 year period and if WWE stayed status quo what would the buyrates and ratings for TNA look like

Then what do they do in the beginning of the History of Intercontinental DVD?

Didn't WWE.com mock the whole tourney themsleves on April Fools this year?

Same you do for the WWE Championship DVD: say there's no footage.

Yeah they did. It's not exactly a well kept secret. Patterson constantly changed the amount of people in the tournament when he came back.

-Despite what some may say real competition within the industry will make WWE better IMO
-How hard on a scale of 1-10 do you think VKM is trying these days
-On the roster right now of talent between 24-31 who could be the next Cena through your POV
-As WWE has the highest marker share they have ever had these days in the industry and if half of the WCW/ECW fans were still watching wrestling what would TNA's ratings look like
-IMO the main reason TNA has struggled in viewership is at no other time since the late 70's WWE has no real competition
-Who in the industry do you think should run TNA
-What would some of the storylines in TNA be that you think would generate more fans interest
-If TNA was to do almost everything right for a 3-5 year period and if WWE stayed status quo what would the buyrates and ratings for TNA look like

6 when it isn't Wrestlemania season.
No way of telling. Cena came out of nowhere.
About the same.
Jarrett
At this point I'm not sure anything could. TNA is such damaged goods it's hard to find anything to fix them.
About the same, maybe slightly better.

Early Money in the Bank briefcase winners (WHC and WWE)? I know it's way too early to tell, but it's always nice to what others think.

Eh we'll go Barrett and Del Rio.

Both reasonable.

Right now I'm leaning towards Sandow (I feel this "feud" with Sheamus is a way to get him built up as a singles guy) and Orton. Reason for him being I suspect a heel turn and it's an easy way to do that. Plus I can't see them giving the WWE briefcase to a "risk" and Orton is a safe bet (a la Cena 2012).

To a degree but Orton has two strikes already and he's not someone they want to put a lot of stock in.

Yeah I guess. I just feel (judging off Orton's past history on the card) that he should get back into the main event scene. I mean at one point he was right there with John Cena it seemed.

Who do you expect to take the strap off John Cena?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back