KB Answers Wrestling Questions

To be honest if Jake was on the road during the AE, he would have been dead years ago.

Is there a possibility we may see The Shield vs Punk, Axel, Brock and the stip states, if the Shield loses they disband; if the other team loses, Heyman's fired?

There is always a slight possibility. But despite that slightness... NO.. you will never see this match. NEVER EVER. It will not happen. Vince would never let anyone other than Cena beat the Shield first off.

To be honest if Jake was on the road during the AE, he would have been dead years ago.

Is there a possibility we may see The Shield vs Punk, Axel, Brock and the stip states, if the Shield loses they disband; if the other team loses, Heyman's fired?

I highly doubt it.

There is always a slight possibility. But despite that slightness... NO.. you will never see this match. NEVER EVER. It will not happen. Vince would never let anyone other than Cena beat the Shield first off.

Just....no.

Oh God SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Hey KB, do internet wrestling fans suck?

Several of them do yes.

Too good to be true, and the logic behind will be convulsed.

Why couldn't Jericho ever be THE guy in WWF/E?

Some guys just don't have that factor that takes them to the next level. Jericho is one of those guys. His size didn't help either.

Some guys just don't have that factor that takes them to the next level. Jericho is one of those guys. His size didn't help either.

We are all internet wrestling fans for one. You more than me, as I only come here like once every three months. ******. (I noticed people like the word ****** here)

And two.. Jericho has that factor KB.. he just didn't have the size... that's all he was lacking. And maybe Stephanie McMahon behind the scenes... right HHH and WM18?

KB why do these noobs ask you questions when your clearly a WWE mark and don't know much about the actual SPORT of PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING?

and before you say Wrestling's not a sport.

"
sports

[ spawrts ]

1.for sporting activities: relating to or used in physical or recreational activities
"

Nothing about it being staged... sport is simply an expression for physical activity. So why do you know nothing about the physical activity of Professional Wrestling and just get hung up on Entertainment... like a Michael Cole...

Hey idiot, Punk is as big as Jericho; He has been held back just as much. Yet he has IT to be THE guy behind Cena.

Was Magnum T.A really gonna be the next big star before the accident cut his career short?

Cause Punk was a calling from the fans... the fans know how fake Cena is and how bad of a wrestler he is...

Jericho wasn't as needed when he came in, there was already plenty of attitude.

You can't put a Porsche next to a Ford Tempo forever and expect people to always want the Tempo

We are all internet wrestling fans for one. You more than me, as I only come here like once every three months. ******. (I noticed people like the word ****** here)

And two.. Jericho has that factor KB.. he just didn't have the size... that's all he was lacking. And maybe Stephanie McMahon behind the scenes... right HHH and WM18?

If you actually believe that WM 18 was about holding HHH down, you're more of a schnook than I thought.

KB why do these noobs ask you questions when your clearly a WWE mark and don't know much about the actual SPORT of PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING?

and before you say Wrestling's not a sport.

"
sports

[ spawrts ]

1.for sporting activities: relating to or used in physical or recreational activities
"

Nothing about it being staged... sport is simply an expression for physical activity. So why do you know nothing about the physical activity of Professional Wrestling and just get hung up on Entertainment... like a Michael Cole...

1. Because I'm smarter than you.

2. Indeed I am a WWE mark and have been for years. Problem being?

3. Because WWE is pro wrestling at the moment and has been for years.

Hey idiot, Punk is as big as Jericho; He has been held back just as much. Yet he has IT to be THE guy behind Cena.

Was Magnum T.A really gonna be the next big star before the accident cut his career short?

Without a doubt. He was the NWA's answer to Hogan.

If Bryan and Rollins ever go at it one-on-one, and the stakes are high; that match could be a MOTY, easy.

You see the chemistry whenever these two square off during The Shield bouts?

And winning a tag title, the NXT Title, and being part of the strongest pushed debuting team in years, if not ever.

Other than that yeah he's never had a shot.

I was watching some early 90s stuff recently and damn it, I miss Earthquake.

He had one of the most straight forward move sets but he made it work so well. Avalanche in the corner, BIG elbow drops and a rather excellent delayed powerslam. And that is even before we get to the Earthquake Splash and its accompanying ground shaking stomps.

Thoughts on John Tenta as a whole?

Was his kind of high-impact but limited offence marginalised for more athletic big men in the late 90s/early 2000s before WWE realised how effective the likes of Mark Henry could be with a similar move set if booked correctly?

Tenta was talented and a very nice guy in real life from what I've heard. He was indeed very good for his size and his run against Hogan in 1990 did some great business. The problem is when you have Vader in WCW just a year or two later, Earthquake kind of pales in comparison.

Do you think having only four ppvs a year would be a good idea? It would just be the big four ppvs; The Royal Rumble, WrestleMania, SummerSlam, and Survivor Series.

Good idea or bad idea? Let me know your thoughts.

Does TNA need a youth movement?

You know Hogan and Sting are headed to the Senior citizen center when they're done.

If I'm not mistaken, Aires, Storm, Roode are all 36. Angle, D-Von, and bully ray are over 40.

What's their future?

Do you think having only four ppvs a year would be a good idea? It would just be the big four ppvs; The Royal Rumble, WrestleMania, SummerSlam, and Survivor Series.

Good idea or bad idea? Let me know your thoughts.

No. WWE has the roster and TV to survive one a month. Maybe cut it down to ten but no fewer.

Does TNA need a youth movement?

You know Hogan and Sting are headed to the Senior citizen center when they're done.

If I'm not mistaken, Aires, Storm, Roode are all 36. Angle, D-Von, and bully ray are over 40.

What's their future?

Yeah they do but that's never happening.

More then nexus?

By far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back