KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Heel Hogan had fantastic psychology. I mean I've felt this for very long but watching SuperBrawl 98 with him and Sting and its the way he uses Heelish tactics and his surroundings and whatever is available. As well as inciting the crowd in attendance and the viewers at home.

He takes Sting in the corner and bites him, they used to do that back in the day, but what Hogan does differently is that he spits after. Giving the illusion to you that he just bit a chunka skin off the Stinger's face.

One of the reasons why Hollywood worked?

Ye, I mean when he was supposed to the be the cowardly lio, he would still play a dominant conniving heel.

Commissioner Nick Bockwinkel...ring any bells? Did that do well in WCW?

- What the hell were WCW thinking in sticking a talent like Mike Awesome with the "Fat Chick Thriller" and "That 70s Guy" gimmicks?? Did they never see his ECW work? That was a beast!

- How long has Rey Mysterio got before retirement?

- Was The Sandman really always as drunk in matches as the ECW commentators made out he was? Surely he wouldnt have been allowed to wrestle if he was actually drunk, it would be so unsafe for opponents? I know he had the beers on his entrance, but I'm curious to know whether ECW did really let him risk the safety of his opponents being being hammered?

how do i explain to my cousin that HBK is better than Taker?

Point out all the terrible Undertaker feuds from the 90s/

Ye, I mean when he was supposed to the be the cowardly lio, he would still play a dominant conniving heel.

Commissioner Nick Bockwinkel...ring any bells? Did that do well in WCW?

Yeah but sometimes the heel needs to be destroyed. Hogan never let that happen.

It was in the early to mid 90s. Not much came of it.

- What the hell were WCW thinking in sticking a talent like Mike Awesome with the "Fat Chick Thriller" and "That 70s Guy" gimmicks?? Did they never see his ECW work? That was a beast!

- How long has Rey Mysterio got before retirement?

- Was The Sandman really always as drunk in matches as the ECW commentators made out he was? Surely he wouldnt have been allowed to wrestle if he was actually drunk, it would be so unsafe for opponents? I know he had the beers on his entrance, but I'm curious to know whether ECW did really let him risk the safety of his opponents being being hammered?

It was WCW thinking that having a character with the same name as a popular show makes him interesting. Why they wasted Awesome with that is beyond me.

2 years max.

He claims he was drunk only twice ever.

I think WWE is doing right with their character development but I think they seriously are lacking a mid card which is the springboard for younger talent.

Why does WWE lack a serious mid-card? Makes no sense to me.

WWE officials have very big plans for Daniel Bryan this summer. Right now, Bryan vs. WWE Champion John Cena is the penciled in main event for the July 14th Money in the Bank pay-per-view from Philadelphia.

Word is that it will be a babyface vs. babyface match. WWE officials are fully aware that Bryan will be heavily cheered in Philadelphia. The feeling is that officials won’t try to turn Bryan heel but that may change.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

What are your thoughts on this?

Either Sandman is lying about being that drunk or he's one of the worst wrestlers of all time.

I'm not sure which as either are equally possible.

Heard a rumour that Gail Kim was originally going to be busted open after hitting her head into the chair at Slammiversary, what do you think of that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back