KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Yeah but Sting never brought in people from outside in the early run. Hulk Hogan was guest hosting SNL and was on the cover of Sports Illustrated. Most poeple outside of wrestling circles have no idea who Sting is.

sting.jpg

I see a resemblance that could've been made into a storyline. :D

Ye I guess but he was WCW's hottest star in the early 90s ye?

He needs a new name but other than that great.

He could definitely use something to fit the gimmick a little better. I think he could be a solid presence on the main roster soon (maybe after next WrestleMania) -- he's got a good gimmick, he's a pretty big dude, moves well, and so on.

KB

You want some old PWI newsletters? Not going to lie, they are pretty interesting to be honest. It's like 9-15 letters and they're centered right in the middle of the Attitude Era. A buddy of mine sent me them.

Do you think the two title belts for house shows theory is nonsense. I have a hard time believing that ticket sales would be effected by the lack of a title match. Stars sell tickets not belts anymore. Ziggler didn't wrestle this weekend, and the numbers were practically the same. Besides everyone knows that a title switch isn't going to happen at a house show. People go to see the WWE. No other reason.

Is Bryan's current role akin to Flair's in the late 80s, early 90s?

As in, you make the other guy look like a million bucks, but stay over in the process as well?

LOL no need for money.

Just PM me an e-mail address por favor. i'll send them there.

Oh they're digital? Sweet.

Do you think the two title belts for house shows theory is nonsense. I have a hard time believing that ticket sales would be effected by the lack of a title match. Stars sell tickets not belts anymore. Ziggler didn't wrestle this weekend, and the numbers were practically the same. Besides everyone knows that a title switch isn't going to happen at a house show. People go to see the WWE. No other reason.

To a degree that's true, but think of it like this: why would you want to see a match with nothing but bragging rights on the line? No, titles won't change hands at house shows, but just hearing "The following contest is for the World Heavyweight Championship!" makes for a more exciting show. The slightest glimmer of hope that something COULD happen makes for a better show.

How stupid were the last few minutes of Scott Steiner vs Flair at Clash of Champions 91?

I know they were playing out till the very last second but it just made Scotty look stupid for not going for his finisher when the announcer says "30 seconds remaining".

Is Bryan's current role akin to Flair's in the late 80s, early 90s?

As in, you make the other guy look like a million bucks, but stay over in the process as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back