KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Would the brand extension work if all the PPV's were dual branded?

Why am I not excited for RAW tonight?

No. They either needed to have a full brand split or not have one at all.

Because WWE is burning out all of the fans with way too much content, which also waters down the product.

What's Angle's and Styles' best match together?

The January 4, 2010 match.

During DDP's big push in WCW against the nWo, did he ever not have hurt ribs? I just watched his match against Savage at the Great American Bash where they were taped and I seem to remember them being taped all the time.

Should WWE capitalize on Bryan's momentum by having him win MITB next month, or should they go the risky route by waiting and giving him a Rumble win next year?

During DDP's big push in WCW against the nWo, did he ever not have hurt ribs? I just watched his match against Savage at the Great American Bash where they were taped and I seem to remember them being taped all the time.

He didn't in late 97/early 98 but the announcers talked about them still being sore.

Should WWE capitalize on Bryan's momentum by having him win MITB next month, or should they go the risky route by waiting and giving him a Rumble win next year?

Not MITB. It's the lame way in and doesn't prove anything.

Roughly how much profit does WWE make for an average house show?

It can vary but in the high 5 figures to low 6's.

So I was watching The Best Of WCW Nitro set again, and on the third disc, they have a six man tag team match with Sting, Goldberg & Hulk Hogan vs. Kevin Nash, Sid Vicious & Rick Steiner. Hogan comes out to his face WCW theme, wearing red and yellow, and the crowd goes nuts. Schiavone gets all hysterical and excited on commentary, and the crowd eats it all up.

My question is, why was this such a big deal at the time? Did Hogan just end another heel run, or break away from the NWO, or something like that? 8/9/1999 is the date of the match, if that helps anything.

So why is the WWE turning Bryan again?

Because WWE is stupid and doesn't like it when people get over against their plans.

So I was watching The Best Of WCW Nitro set again, and on the third disc, they have a six man tag team match with Sting, Goldberg & Hulk Hogan vs. Kevin Nash, Sid Vicious & Rick Steiner. Hogan comes out to his face WCW theme, wearing red and yellow, and the crowd goes nuts. Schiavone gets all hysterical and excited on commentary, and the crowd eats it all up.

My question is, why was this such a big deal at the time? Did Hogan just end another heel run, or break away from the NWO, or something like that? 8/9/1999 is the date of the match, if that helps anything.

He hadn't worn the red and yellow for over three years at that point and would have been returning for the first time since spring.

WWE's theory is that the title alone elevates someone, but they abuse the theory of "he's still champion so he's still over" so much that it becomes the opposite.

Kb, watching the history of the WHC dvd and smarks existed in 61? A small section in Chicago are cheering for Rogers over O' Connor.

Its like looking at our forefathers.

You'll be getting a lot of questions as this DVD progresses.

How would you rate the ring psychology of these times compared to the 80s?

WWE's theory is that the title alone elevates someone, but they abuse the theory of "he's still champion so he's still over" so much that it becomes the opposite.

Is this the same kind of logic they use for having the midcard champions lose all the time, since they think they are the only midcarders with credibility?

Its like looking at our forefathers.

You'll be getting a lot of questions as this DVD progresses.

How would you rate the ring psychology of these times compared to the 80s?

From the 60s? On top it was great, later down the card it barely existed.

So why are propel who cheer for the bad guys smarks?

Because a lot of them do it because they think it's cool rather than have any reason to.

The idea is heels are cheered because they're awesome at being heels. It's like being a Darth Vader fan. He's evil, but he's AWESOME at being evil if that makes sense.

Is this the same kind of logic they use for having the midcard champions lose all the time, since they think they are the only midcarders with credibility?

For the most part yeah.

Oh my god that spot where Flair would put his feet on the rope 10 times in a row and Magnum would get a shoulder up that the TV audience might/might not see.

Repetitive as shit that middle. Once Flair bleeds, it picks up.

How amazing was Buddy Rogers?

You know the logic we have to deem Hogan as the best ever i.e he brought the 2 hottest periods for wrestling in 2 different companies to boot, can't we put Sting there too?

I mean he was THE most popular face in the early 90s in WCW and then he became Crow Sting and was MONEY. All the while staying loyal to his flagship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back