KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Who was supposed to win between Randy Orton and Edge at Over the Limit 2010, if Orton's injury hadn't occurred?

What about ONS '08; Orton vs HHH?

Would Hogan get the same reaction if he was champion today? Reason I ask is because I totally forgot about Hogan's 5 year WWE Title run

No. He'd be lucky to get a job today because WWE would say he doesn't know how to work, because he played to the crowd too much.

Worse Storyline: Fake Kane or Fake Undertaker?

Fake Undertaker for the bad detective stuff alone.

Who was supposed to win between Randy Orton and Edge at Over the Limit 2010, if Orton's injury hadn't occurred?

What about ONS '08; Orton vs HHH?

Orton I believe. HHH.

What was the point of the Rated RKO storyline? Weren't they both well established heels at that point?

To give DX main event heels to feud with.

Is Daniel Bryan started to go down the bearded psycho route?

Maybe this is why they waited so long to debut the Wyatt family, they needed D-Bry to grow his beard before he gets recruited. ;)

Is Daniel Bryan started to go down the bearded psycho route?

Maybe this is why they waited so long to debut the Wyatt family, they needed D-Bry to grow his beard before he gets recruited. ;)

Not psycho but paranoid.

What do you think the rest of the Payback card will look like?

Divas Title
Sheamus vs. Sandow
Orton vs. Shield member
HELL NO vs. Shield

Big Show as either Big Show or Giant
Hogan, who for all intents and purposes returned at MSG and won the title back in 1984
RVD/Dreamer, as I love the way ECW debuted and the Alliance formed
Undertaker

I'm cautiously optimistic. I love the Family (especially their theme song. Listen to it with your eyes closed and I guarantee you it'll be stuck in your head all day) but WWE has a tendency to screw up stuff that should be harder to screw up than a nail.

I'm cautiously optimistic. I love the Family (especially their theme song. Listen to it with your eyes closed and I guarantee you it'll be stuck in your head all day) but WWE has a tendency to screw up stuff that should be harder to screw up than a nail.
Understandable. This is something I really, desperately hope they don't screw up.

Do you see them immediately wrestling as a group? or Wyatt wrestling as a singles competitor with Harper and Rowan being mere lackeys?

Wyatt should be the guy who doesn't have to fight that often as his monsters do his work for him. WHen he gets in the ring though, he should be even more of a monster. Think Raven in the Flock if you're old enough to remember him.

Come on Martin, that's a given.

Fandango has this mean streak & seems to be feuding with both heels & faces. Could Fandango be somebody with a serious attitude problem, who doesn't care who he takes out, as long as it's for his own benefit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back