• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWF Answers Wrestling Questions

Hey, guys... this thread is not the place for nonsense. If you would like to add nonsense to the list of topics discussed, please fill out the required forms in triplicate.

You're the first person to ever point that out. :(

Well Vageena, you cant have a silly name & expect people not to point it out once in a while. Could you explain the origins? Better question: Would you be able to get me a reasonable rate on a mid-size sedan?

Hey, guys... this thread is not the place for nonsense. If you would like to add nonsense to the list of topics discussed, please fill out the required forms in triplicate.

Well Vageena, you cant have a silly name & expect people not to point it out once in a while. Could you explain the origins? Better question: Would you be able to get me a reasonable rate on a mid-size sedan?

Everytime I click on the form I get a blank page with an "X" in the corner.

Everytime I click on the form I get a blank page with an "X" in the corner.

Turns out that we have run out of forms. Please fill out the form request form & mail it to the home office. Be sure to include a self addressed stamped envelope. Response time is usually 10-12 business days.

Turns out that we have run out of forms. Please fill out the form request form & mail it to the home office. Be sure to include a self addressed stamped envelope. Response time is usually 10-12 business days.

Paper mail? Is the home office in the 90s? Does the USPS have a time machine? WTF is going on here nightmare?! I want answers!!!! To be fair I will give you some answers as well.

Red.

Yes.

Only if she washed it thoroughly.

Fuck no.

Most of the time.

Pretty much every day.

Well that's personal.

Well that certainly is some legitimate nonsense right there. Let me run it up the flag pole & see if we can get you a waiver. Till then, go to window #4 & talk to Doris.

Opinion on Sheamus?

Not much background on him, which is kind of a weird trend in professional wrestling lately when there are television shows and movies that go out of their way to explain the origins of already well known pop culture icons (Prometheus, Bates Motel, etc).

If I knew more about him instead of him being a generic ass-kicker, than I could care about him.

Opinion on Shark Boy?

It was funny when it started, but like all good puns, it wore out its whalecome.

If Booker gave that infamous Harlem Heat, "We comin' fo' YOU" promo today, what would the repercussions be?

A PR nightmare that would cultivate with Triple H stating a public apology, which would be funny regarding the racial angle him and Book were sort of doing going into Wrestlemania 19.

And it really depends on who said it at the time, too. If it was some low card guy then there's probably no way he's coming back to work tomorrow.

Who was the first face you boo'ed?

Rikishi. To this day I don't believe any performer should be subjected to an ass rub on television.

What did you think of Eddie Guerrero?

He was one of my favorites up til his death. Knew how to manipulate the crowd to garner sympathy even when he was cheating. Hilarious. Sadly his death makes him out to be something he wasn't, though. He wasn't the best performer ever. He was great, though.

Do you think 1999 was a good year?

If yes can you explain why?

No but I will explain why. Ministry of Darkness was a clusterfuck, interferences ran rampant, refs were made of paper mache (even moreso back then compared to now) and everything felt like a Jerry Springer episode.

It was a train wreck, but people love seeing those.

No but I will explain why. Ministry of Darkness was a clusterfuck, interferences ran rampant, refs were made of paper mache (even moreso back then compared to now) and everything felt like a Jerry Springer episode.

Blasphemy!! 98-99 are the greatest years in the history of all wrestling and nothing on Earth will ever be as great again! Never ever!!

Never seen Family Guy I take it?

.....and thats why I love Scott Steiner.

j9afiq.gif

tumblr_n179vm1Z1s1t1054no2_250.gif

Anyone else remember when that kid asked Steiner & Nash (I think it was Nash) backstage if he could have a picture & Steiner put his bicep in front of the kid's face at the last second? Classic heel move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back