KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Most of them are the Fabulous Kangaroos.

Colt is a guy from Georgia.

Fargo is the guy who Lawler beat to become the King.

Ha! Barry Windham vs Lex Luger in a Cage for the WHC, and the crowd is chanting "We Want Flair"...what ppv am I talking about KB?

The Flair Protest Show, also known as the worst PPV ever (yes EVER), also known as the PPV I intentionally did next to last to wrap up the reviews.

It was held in Baltimore and it was the 1991 Great American Bash.

Better match at WrestleMania X, Bret vs. Owen or Shawn vs. Razor?

Do you think there has there ever been a ppv that had a better two match combination than WM10 with those two matches?

The Flair Protest Show, also known as the worst PPV ever (yes EVER), also known as the PPV I intentionally did next to last to wrap up the reviews.

It was held in Baltimore and it was the 1991 Great American Bash.

Oh yeah, sucky sucky match. No idea why its on the History of WHC DVD.

Shouldn't Warrior been kept in WCW? I know the HH match was a clusterfuck but there were more feuds to be had. Sting vs Warrior might have been a good money.

It's there because of a long story about the NWA and WCW Titles splitting in two.

Nah. He was brought in to job to Hoogan and nothing more.

If you're talking about just on Nitro, I'll stretch and say the Bret vs. Benoit match. Overall, Eddie vs. Mysterio from Halloween Havoc 97.

You know Jake the Snake made a lotta sexual innuendos in his promos back in the WWF, in them clean days.

How would he have fit in the AE?

To be honest if Jake was on the road during the AE, he would have been dead years ago.

Is there a possibility we may see The Shield vs Punk, Axel, Brock and the stip states, if the Shield loses they disband; if the other team loses, Heyman's fired?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back