KB Answers Wrestling Questions

How damn obvious is it now that the 3rd man in the IC Title match was going to win the title no matter what?

Or I feel they wouldn't have put Axel into it. Also, what happens with Fandango now? Does he feud with Axel upon his return, thus turning him face?

Why are wrestling companies (particularly WWE) so adamant in giving newly signed guys new names. The IWC will know them as 'so and so' and other viewers will as well if they watch TNA, ROH etc

What match are you looking forward to the most, if any, at Payback?

Do you think HHH has gotten a lot of leverage from 99-02 because of marrying Stephanie?

Correct me if I'm wrong here but at Payback all of the titles are going to be defended. When was the last PPV (other than Night of Champions) where a PPV event defended every title? It's been a long time, hasn't it?

I think he shows up but that's an awesome idea.

I've thought that since they announced the match and then they furthered my thought after Heyman said Chicago is a city Punk can do no wrong. I begged Axel to replace him, but with Axel in the IC triple threat I can't see that going down unless they want Axel to do double duty.

Do you see Tyson Kidd amounting to anything upon his return? And with Cesaro defeating Sin Cara with Coulter at ringside, do you see Cesaro and Coulter forming some sort of alliance in the future?

I think it was supposed to be something like a lesbian vampire story but they turned it into Winter drugging her when it got too weird.

Fire - AJ. I just don't care anymore.
Push - Paige. She's just awesome.
Bury - Emma. Process of elimination.

I have been a strong opposer to people saying Punk won't show up. People are buying the PPV mainly coz of his return. It would really fuck off the casual fans who came to see Punk, paid the minimum fee to purchase the PPV and they get shanked this way.

I understand that it would be a 'moment', and I have heard calls of people saying 'its too early for Punk to return', but Punk not showing up would not be a sound business move.

Thoughts?

P.S Was the 123 Kid, the greatest cruiserweight that never was?

I have been a strong opposer to people saying Punk won't show up. People are buying the PPV mainly coz of his return. It would really fuck off the casual fans who came to see Punk, paid the minimum fee to purchase the PPV and they get shanked this way.

I understand that it would be a 'moment', and I have heard calls of people saying 'its too early for Punk to return', but Punk not showing up would not be a sound business move.

Thoughts?

P.S Was the 123 Kid, the greatest cruiserweight that never was?

It wouldn't surprise me. They can claim the "card subject to change" clause or Heyman signing for Punk.

I'd think Kid was at one point so no.

How many people can say they've defeated the Three Faces of Foley?

HHH if memory serves me right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back