• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KB Answers Wrestling Questions

While some people don't realise that charisma can be more than talking. Who would you say are the most charismatic wrestlers whos mic skills are ok at best

Sheamus is getting some stellar pops these days, have you noticed?

I know he usually does, but they have been real loud these days.

Wrestlemania 2000 is booked the same way Backlash 2000 was - HHH vs Rock with the McMahons and then Austin's return, Jericho vs Benoit, Showster vs Angle, that little gem in Malenko vs Scotty Too Hotty (complete with top rope DDT).

Where would it have ranked in the list of Wrestlemanias?

-I guess we both will agree to disagree on Cena
-I will admit I am a Punk mark and a mark for whom I think are good wrestlers
-So you think what WM does at the gate is all responsible because of Cena
-So everyone else on the card is just happy to be riding Cena's coattails beacuse he is so close to breaking Austin's records that he broke that Hogan had
-Last time I checked Austin never needed a potential HOFamer to be part-time to get him super over
-Punk probably has nearly as much of a fanbase as cena
-Reasoning why no matter what those two can or will do will not put Raw near 4 anytime soon
-Since 2007 thats when Cena's merch sales has dropped to Hart's numbers when he was the main guy
-Cena can do all MAW stuff which is a good thing to do but if it brought in as much as WWE wants us to believe he would rival SCSA's merch record sales
-I respect your opinion but to say he is the main reason of a WM Gate he wouldn't need the Rock and he doesn't dominate merch sales like Austin and Hogan did when they were the top guys and no other talent on the roster at that time could touch them

-I guess we both will agree to disagree on Cena
-I will admit I am a Punk mark and a mark for whom I think are good wrestlers
-So you think what WM does at the gate is all responsible because of Cena
-So everyone else on the card is just happy to be riding Cena's coattails beacuse he is so close to breaking Austin's records that he broke that Hogan had
-Last time I checked Austin never needed a potential HOFamer to be part-time to get him super over
-Reasoning why no matter what those two can or will do will not put Raw near 4 anytime soon
-Since 2007 thats when Cena's merch sales has dropped to Hart's numbers when he was the main guy
-Cena can do all MAW stuff which is a good thing to do but if it brought in as much as WWE wants us to believe he would rival SCSA's merch record sales
-I respect your opinion but to say he is the main reason of a WM Gate he wouldn't need the Rock and he doesn't dominate merch sales like Austin and Hogan did when they were the top guys and no other talent on the roster at that time could touch them

No. I'm saying Cena is a big part of it. Rock vs. Heath Slater isn't going to draw that kind of money and I'd wager a lot that no full time guy is going to draw that against Rock.

At the moment? Perhaps. Over an 8 year span? Laughable.

Mr. Kennedy/Anderson- A guy that could have been a Top Guy, or someone who never would have been able to carry that load?

Is there a possibility they might do just one MitB ladder match at the PPV?

Reaction to RVD's return to Philly and the eventual Bryan win should be...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back