• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KB Answers Wrestling Questions

-I respect your opinions on Cena
-Whats the % IYO that Cena plays politics especially with the MAW stuff to stay the #1 guy in Vince's eyes
-Do you think WWE would be better off having more balance in the ME picture like they had during attitude
-If The Rock can't put Cena over why do you think Cena should end the streak seeing hes not better than HHH,HBK,or Flair in an overall standpoint
-I am not saying hes like Luger or Hogan hes good in the ring but IMO the only star that should end the streak that most fans think would make sense is SCSA

Барбоса;4511197 said:
Stone Cold Steve Austin should end the Streak...?

Good God

-Do you agree or disagree seeing Steve has at least one match left in him
-If you don't agree who end the streak if anyone at all

If Steve Austin has one match left in him, it needs to be against John Cena or CM Punk - the latter would be my personal preference but the former is the better business decision.

The Streak should never end.

Will Daniel Bryan become the next WWE Champion?

I don't think so.

-I respect your opinions on Cena
-Whats the % IYO that Cena plays politics especially with the MAW stuff to stay the #1 guy in Vince's eyes
-Do you think WWE would be better off having more balance in the ME picture like they had during attitude
-If The Rock can't put Cena over why do you think Cena should end the streak seeing hes not better than HHH,HBK,or Flair in an overall standpoint
-I am not saying hes like Luger or Hogan hes good in the ring but IMO the only star that should end the streak that most fans think would make sense is SCSA

Very low.

Yeah.

Rock did put Cena over.

You're wrong.

Барбоса;4511197 said:
Stone Cold Steve Austin should end the Streak...?

Good God

No. The pop for the glass shattering if he was announced as the next opponent would be unholy though.

-Do you agree or disagree seeing Steve has at least one match left in him
-If you don't agree who end the streak if anyone at all

He does.

Cena if anyone.

-I am sorry that I didn't clarify about Rock putting Cena over what I mean is even though Cena beat him for the title Cena didn't gain an extra fans that were against him before what seems to be to the end of the most overhyped feud in WWE History IMO
-It would be interesting if a poll was conducted between Cena and Austin and who would come out on top especially if it was a landslide in favor of SCSA
-Why do you think Cena should end the streak over highly talented in-ring performers like HHH,HBK, and Flair

Cena gained fans from the feud I assure you.

Austin. By far.

None of them are on his level, nor are they really even close other than HHH.

Who do you believe is the next ROH World Champion? I'm thinking that it is Matt Hardy, but that would make all of ROH's fans puke.

Do you want Mark Henry to win the WWE Title? Do you think that he will?

-Be interesting around SSlam if WWE would release the merch report and see if Cena is over 2.5 mill in merch which he hasn't done since 2007
-I disagree with you on Cena better than Flair
-If Cena was in JCP back in the day he would be no better than Magnum as far as who should be in line for a world title shot
-Lets keep one thing in mind Cena dominated 2006 and 2007 but Flair dominated for almost a whole decade and thats as a heel
-Flair is the prototype that so many promotions try to build a heel that eventually turns to a face
-At the time when Flair took on Taker he clearly was past his prime
-IMO Flair started to decline around 95 and this is coming from the biggest Flair fan of all-time

Who do you believe is the next ROH World Champion? I'm thinking that it is Matt Hardy, but that would make all of ROH's fans puke.

Do you want Mark Henry to win the WWE Title? Do you think that he will?

I think that's a red herring and they'll go with Elgin.

-Be interesting around SSlam if WWE would release the merch report and see if Cena is over 2.5 mill in merch which he hasn't done since 2007
-I disagree with you on Cena better than Flair
-If Cena was in JCP back in the day he would be no better than Magnum as far as who should be in line for a world title shot
-Lets keep one thing in mind Cena dominated 2006 and 2007 but Flair dominated for almost a whole decade and thats as a heel
-Flair is the prototype that so many promotions try to build a heel that eventually turns to a face
-At the time when Flair took on Taker he clearly was past his prime
-IMO Flair started to decline around 95 and this is coming from the biggest Flair fan of all-time

That's because the NWA had a stupid way of doing things. That way that they used for so many years is why they have Rob Conway as world champion now.

Damien Sandow and Antonio Cesaro are being pushed because WWE officials are concerned about the lack of good heels on the roster. The company is actually looking long-term in that they need to build more heels.

WWE officials felt last year’s Money in the Bank ladder match was too predictable and are reportedly loading up twists and participants for this year’s match. This is part of why Christian and Rob Van Dam were brought back in time for the pay-per-view.

Source: dailywrestlingnews.com

Thoughts?

I like Sandow, I like the little ruthless streak he has going.

Who do you think he should feud with to see him go to the next level? As in the medium level of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back