KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Would a HHH/Rock/Austin triple threat at WM32 be something you'd be interested in seeing? Could it be a viable solution to get Austin on the card in a capacity greater than guest host, whilst covering for the inevitable ring rust of the three competitors?

On an unrelated note, what is your opinion of Ambrose's ring attire and the "Lunatic Fringe" nickname? The attire has grown on me but I can't stand the nickname.

I get the appeal but it's not the best in the world. It would have been great 15 years ago but I don't need to see Austin again.

I like the attire, not big on the name.

The more I think about it the more I can see Kane winning MITB and then giving it Rollins if he loses the belt to whoever. Honestly wouldn't surprise me.

This isn't the biggest thing, but the Bellas were both faces before Summerslam last year, were both heels by Survivor Series, turned face against Naomi and are heels again (I'm judging just of the promo, didn't see the match last night).

Why so many turns in such a short period and why didn't Naomi just take the belt off of Nikki?

The more I think about it the more I can see Kane winning MITB and then giving it Rollins if he loses the belt to whoever. Honestly wouldn't surprise me.

Goodness I hope not.

This isn't the biggest thing, but the Bellas were both faces before Summerslam last year, were both heels by Survivor Series, turned face against Naomi and are heels again (I'm judging just of the promo, didn't see the match last night).

Why so many turns in such a short period and why didn't Naomi just take the belt off of Nikki?

That's pretty low compared to the turns for most Divas.

And because they're trying to make Nikki into one of the top Divas ever.

I really hope you're wrong on that. I don't know how long I can take it.

Monday, 14 September 2015 (I think) will be the date Nikki ties the record. They do a big celebration about it on Smackdown when she breaks the record, making Nikki the greatest thing in the world.

Night of Champions is on September 20, 2015 so she simply drops the title at the PPV six days later. They get rid of AJ while giving Nikki a big time record and they can continue their campaign to make her the best ever. Surely they have to go for it at this point? I cannot see them turning back.

Monday, 14 September 2015 (I think) will be the date Nikki ties the record. They do a big celebration about it on Smackdown when she breaks the record, making Nikki the greatest thing in the world.

Night of Champions is on September 20, 2015 so she simply drops the title at the PPV six days later. They get rid of AJ while giving Nikki a big time record and they can continue their campaign to make her the best ever. Surely they have to go for it at this point? I cannot see them turning back.

But isnt Nikki Bella leaving anyway so what's the point?

The first WarGames (July 4, 1987), Starrcade 1985 (make sure it's 85 and not 84. That match sucked), Summerslam 1990 (not a good match or anything but it was a nice tie together of his feuds with Savage and DiBiase) and pick any Harley Race match.

However, the more important ones are the promos. Of course there's Hard Times (possibly the greatest promo ever) but one I always liked is when he comes back in 1994 to help his son Dustin in the war against the Stud Stable.

[youtube]gGG1QGU1VEg[/youtube]

Sheamus.... Really, Sheamus for MitB?? Couldn't they have just had Bray Wyatt 'steal' it after taking out Reigns, instead. That would actually have been great and would have made sense given his character... but Sheamus??? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back