KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Oh yeah they got a big suspension due to the bloodbath main event at Backlash 2006. Kentucky is WAY uptight about this kind of thing.

This is a question about your opinion on the names of potential titles. I'm not implying they should or ever will be created. I actually oppose the creation of new or renewed titles. Just your opinion on the names.

WWE Universe Heavyweight Championship and WWE Network Championship. Thoughts?

I've started watching 95 WWE from WrestleMania XI on, and on the Raw's that followed Mania the fans are still behind Diesel as he is still getting good reaction. When did the fans start to turn on Diesel?

Does the Owens storyline affect Sami getting called up?

Edit: Completely slipped my mind that Sami is injured (quite a few wrestlers currently injured).

Could a Reigns-Sheamus feud work?

I know I've asked a few times but do you think the way Neville's debuted and just got on with it (some higher midcarders, some lower) is the best way to go so far?

What's next for him? Do it for a few months then tag team with a power guy or go with IC?

Do you consider WCW to be as much a successor to JCP as WWF was to the CWC/WWWF, or only in a spiritual sense? I tend to think the former, especially after I found out David Crockett was still involved in the company up until it shut down.

This isn't a question but...

10 years ago today, Cena got drafted to WWE Raw.

My buddy reminded me today.

10 years later, he's still on top.

Thoughts on this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back