KB Answers Wrestling Questions

If you had to show one match to a casual fan who liked storylines and promos but couldn't get into the actual wrestling matches themselves, what would it be?

Hypothetical scenario: tonight we get Rollins vs. Barrett. What do you do? Barrett obviously can't win, he can't beat anyone. However, Rollins has zero clean wins (to my knowledge) since winning the world title. He even needed help beating Neville. So do you have Rollins need outside interference to beat Barrett and unintentionally actually make Barrett look kind of strong in the process? Or does Rollins go over clean to make the running joke on Barrett hit an all time low?

Is there any hope for Barrett to ever become a Top Heel or is he now permanent midcard enhancement talent?
I always thought his Bad News gimmick would have been perfect for the role Kane currently plays in the Authority...

Quick Questions:

Should Reigns make it into the MitB match by beating Bray Wyatt tonight and if yes, should he win the briefcase?
Could him Not making it be a way to start an HHH vs Roman Reigns feud going into SummerSlam?

Will HHH vs Roman Reigns ever happen?

Do you go for a SHIELD 3-way as early as SummerSlam, or do you think it will be built for WrestleMania 32?

I like Dean Ambrose alot and am enjoying his Main Event chance at present, but... there is something about his character that sort of stops me from seeing him as a "nailed on" Main Event guy in comparison to both Reigns and Rollins, regardless of the pops he gets. Your thoughts?

He hasn't had the big defining moment yet. Reigns had the Lesnar match and the Rumble and Rollins had the turn and the cash in.

He hasn't had the big defining moment yet. Reigns had the Lesnar match and the Rumble and Rollins had the turn and the cash in.

I guess.

I do remember enjoying his exchanges on the mic with Cena last year, too bad that didn't last too long.
Still, I feel he needs to tweak his moveset slightly, especially that awful finisher. Any suggestions for a good new Finisher for Ambrose or are you happy with his current one?

How would you book Owens once he's done with Cena? Does go straight for another big dog in Orton, or does he cool off a bit, and target an Ambrose or a Ziggler?

Since they still (unfortunately) have more MITB competitors to announce, is there anyone not yet added you could see as a viable option to win the whole thing?

What would you think of Sheamus winning the briefcase?

Where is this band of people thinking Reigns is going to win MITB and turn heel by cashing in on a celebrating Ambrose coming from? It doesn't make any sense to me. I literally think some people predict it every PPV just so they can eventually be right.

Also, what's your opinion on tag team turmoil matches? Used sparingly, they can provide a nice change of pace with some very cool tag team spots. It would also save from the typical tag team match format and story once in a while.

They're laying some groundwork with the brothers thing.

Not a fan for one reason: why is it that a fall can take place in like 2:00 there but regular matches take 4-5 times that long?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back